Rutting. *smut warning*

*Renna's POV and smut. Await next chapter or skip after two paragraphs in for those who are sensitive🙃*

I still have no words. Not even my smart mouth can formulate a coherent sentence. I stay still in his arms as he takes me through different caves, and maneuvers over small fallen trees, stones and debris. I take everything in, desperate force distraction from my own mind. My head is pounding and I'm sick. My head is dizzy, and I'm thankful he is packing me. He tells me I will feel our bonds much stronger now that he has changed me, even though it's a week process give it take. I'm feeling the effects of this new change in my body, as well as lingering effects from heat. My body continues to throb and pulse whenever he touches me. I can smell him all over me as we reach to the top of the hill, just below the biggest cave.

Asa has tried not to look at me and I know it's because of his eyes.
They are that soulless black wide expanse from before when he beast would surface. Asa's body has filled out more, and I have noticed in the past hour he has became much more domineering. His earlier vulnerability is gone, replaced by his hormonal beast. He has nuzzled me and shamelessly licked at me on our journey up here. When he gets too aggressive, he whines and ceases for a moment. I know he is struggling.

I get down from him and enter the cave as he follows me in. The interior has deep scratches on the walls, and is much bigger than it appeared outside.

"It's nice in here." I exclaim as I look around. "I can see why you loved it here growing up." He turns to me and studies me with his dark animalistic eyes. He steps up to me and tilts his head down, pushing mine into his neck. He holds me and his excitment makes itself known quickly. He drops to my level to continue his licks and nips. I mean a little as he does this, my body tingling relentlessly at his touch. He's going to lose himself soon, and I would rather risk Asa half in control, than his beast in full craze. I am extremely apprehensive, but I go for it. I catch his throat exposed and I nip him a little roughly. His lips roll back to reveal his mischievous grin as he quickly whisks my top away. He is on knees now, licking across my belly and breasts, cautiously nipping and kneading flesh with his hands. His breathing is heavier as he excitedly explores. He runs his face between the breasts and shakes it playfully. He sweeps my legs and I fall back on my behind with him quickly covering me. He whines and his dark eyes focus. I know what he's asking for, and I nervously nod, preparing myself. He's too far gone to turn him away now.

He sucks the nipples viciously, circling them and pulling back gently. I knead his scalp through the luscious hair and moan. I look down between us curiously, and he is hard and swollen. His large length resting across my lower abdomen. He slowly grinds it a little, just to create some delicious friction. I lap and nip at his throat and chest in return, playfully flipping him to get his belly. He whines and arches as I pass his belly button. I find his swollen manhood and I playfully lick. It throbs in response and he groans in approval. I pause for a second, considering what to do or what I've heard people do. He has a wide, rounded head. Long thick shaft, and he's wider with a rounded bulge at the base. I curiously take him into my mouth, going on instinct and his praise through the link. When I feel him get exceptionally wound, I repeat what I did to cause this. I suck, swirl, lick and even barely touch my teeth to him. I don't use ny hands though, afraid to build him up to much and him act before I'm ready. I lick his up to his belly.

He sits up fast against me, destroying my shorts and panties in attempt to pull then down. He plops ne down bare in his lap as we build to a slow grind, hands still exploring. He pushes me onto my back and licks up my legs. I squirm and moan as licks his way up my thighs and painstakingly slow at that. His big tongue finds me and gives one long rough lick from entrance to bottom.

"Oooooh." I whimper as I look down on him. I feel a pulse in myself, becoming moreceratic as he licks and swirls. His tongue finds the nerves above and I can't stop myself from moving with him. He pulls away and runs his length against me, and rolls us around the floor. We roll and rub, creating that magical friction. His mouth covers mine and we slowly start to kiss. This makes us both wilder, as we continue our rollingbabd playful teasing. I end up on top and bite his neck again. I grin devilishly as he tries to pin me and I roll out. His horns shift out about a foot as he takes me down and pins my head between them, daring me to move. I swing my legs up over him and pull him forward. He grinds against my nerves now, sliding himself back and fourth over them. My legs tremble as I anticipate.