Exile.

*third person/narrator POV*

           Asa could feel Renna's distress and depression oozing through the link. He paid no mind as he discarded the remnants of Aaron's kill. The word 'mine' spelled out among the guts and gore. He was feeling himself now. He was stronger, smarter. Body still high from the excessive breeding with his mate. The mate Dorin warned him to relinquish. Disobedient bitch. He recalled the alpha's words telling him to put her in line, that mates should be obedient. Here his is creating chaos among males and making him look ignorant before the others. Right as he was planning to be alpha. She is a worthy female, especially for the attention she brings, but there will be others. True, that he has always craved affection, but affection will come plenty with his new rank. She has blocked him from her mind.

       Oh well. She's marked, turned, pregnant. She has no choice but to return. It's either return or be killed. Aaron no doubt would find her wandering. His beast is restless. He has bonded with this one particular female, a gorgeous alpha female. His human almost did too, but with Dorin's revelations he pulled himself back from her following the seemingly solid advice.

       He showers and heads into town feeling confident and content with himself, ignoring his own beast's unease. His beast picks up Renna's scent immediately,  but he refuses to go to her. After his disobeying him earlier, he might not even let her come home. He will need to find another female though. He hears talk of Aaron's behavior earlier and last night over open links. Apparently, the alpha made claim Aaron and any disobedient pack will not be tolerated. He rolls his eyes.

       He eyes the town's females as he roams the street. He notices their interest and lustful gazes towards him. He grins in delight. He knows that his new stature and aura draw them to him like magnets. Willing town's women are not off limits, he could mate them if they wanted him. He notices a tall, boisterous female with dark shiny hair. This one is loud and proud. Large in stature too.

       "Like what you see pretty boy?" She winks at him.

        "Perhaps I do. What are you going to do about it?" He teases. She laughs a loud, look at me laugh.

        "Depends on what you'd want me to do. You could, for instance, come to my house." She runs a hand along his chest. He can scent her arousal, and excitement blossoms in him. His beast is dormant, for it's first time ever.

        "I'd love to come.  My female friend wouldn't like it though." He sneers.

        "Well, fuck her then." She slaps his chest playfully. "What can she do?"

        "So far? Cry and run away." He scoff and they cackle together. "Oh look here. Speak of the devil." He whispers and she looks up to follow his gaze. Here comes Renna looking a bit worried as she trails alpha.  Alpha! Why on Earth is she accompanying the alpha? She approaches and his nee interest chuckles.

      "Watch this. Wanna see her cry?" She whispers in reply as a determined Renna walks up to them. Asa's beast surfaces and he contorts Asa's face in shame. Asa tucks his head down so she cannot see his face. It's hard for even his human to look her in the eye when he's sinned. His little God speech replays in his mind, only adding to his shame.

      "It's not time for my shift yet, if you need something you'll have to contact an employee inside." She waves Renna off with a smirk. The color drains as her block is down and he senses her turmoil. He looks to the ground,  hirt by her ignoring of him. She hasn'tsoared one glance to him. "I said go. I'm in the middle of something." This new female demands. Asa relaxes a bit. This new female is much bigger and his mate hasn't yet shifted. She won't be able to take her. She'll be humiliated and leave with her tail tucked.