The Village.

*Renna's POV*

         My ribs and stomach are screaming. Lorcan's should feels like a rock pressed into my sternum and gut as I flail and struggle to be free. I even tried using dead weight and momentum to off his balance. That is why my nose is busted.

      "Let me go. Fucking ass." I bite his back and he purs a shivers. I quickly release and gag. What is wrong with these guys? They are all several fries dhy of a happy meal. A few cards short of a full deck. Nucking futz. I huff an angry puff of air through my nose and decide I will just scream my head off. If I'm pissed and miserable, they will be too.

        After my sobbing fit, my self pity and fear evolved to pettiness and rage. I'm not going to lie, I've debated peeing myself just so he'll freak and drop me. I can't shift, I've tried that too. I don't understand why not. I stop trying to force my whole body, and just focus on my antlers. Asa can erect his horns in human form, so I should be able too as well. I mentally call fourth to my beast, as I do to shift and I let her guide me. My tiny little spikes soon sprout. I work delicately to cut my wrists free. Once free, I slam my head into Lorcan's back.

        "Son of a whore!" He shrieks and I flop further over his shoulder to the ground. I immediately sever the rope on my ankles and shift. I take off running for my life. I hurdle quickly above fallen trees and limbs. Lorcan's pushing forties I imagine, but he's as agile and fierce as Asa or alpha Elric. He is quick on my tail and I hear a blood curdling bellow rumble from his lips. The first comes alive. Soon I hear others in the distance. I lose count of the feet I hear beating the ground. Lorcan is almost on me. He's a man possessed. 

      "No!" I yell as I'm smacked into a tree. Lorcan rears up and comes down hard, piercing me with his tines as I wail out in torment. The others circle, not daring to interfere. I can see their excitement.  They are dying for him to say the word, to let them have at me too. Another ram from him and I scream as my rib cracks. I shift back and try to run under him, but I'm stomped by his hooves. He lowers his head to stare at me in triumph and I jab my finger straight into his eye socket. He roars and steps down on me again before I can make my move. He shakes his head to rid the blood dripping down his head. He rears back up and uses his front legs to wrap me up as I fight him. I shift as he pulls my body into his beast's belly. I kick and nip at him, using my hind legs to take my hooves against the shins of his.

       "Still." He shouts out, but I'm not going to obey. I buck as he presses himself into my haunches and he wraps his front legs deep into my flanks. I sling my head back, trying to gore him, but he catches my spike in his teeth and pulls my head back with it.

       "Stop! Stop!" I demand. I can feel him. I know what he's trying and we aren't going down like this. I back into him as he nudges ny thigh with himself.  I walk my leg into his and I sweep it then dive to the side. He crashes as my movement takes his front off guard too. I do not even land before the wolves start shredding me. I feel meat and for ripped from my legs as I cry and flail, trying to injure them.

      Lorcan rises and they stop. I lay bloody and panting, now human again on the forest floor. I struggle again as I'm bound once more, and hauled away. I can smell food, fire, and females in minutes. We were quite close to our destination when I pulled my stunt. We exit the forest and step back in time.

       The village before me is primitive beauty.  Old cabins and barns line a narrow dirt road. Cattle and horses graze behind log fences. Kudzu vines overtake the exterior of most structures. How far from home am I? How far did we go?

      "Welcome home, cunt. I suggest you fall in line, unless you want to spend the rest your years in the breeding house."

       "The what?!" I blurt in horror. "You can't! My boy-" I stammer.  "Asa. Asa will find me. I have linked him!" He won't.  He's content and whoring in Elric's territory. Lorcan tenses below me.

       "Asa. Kannen Asa?"

      "Yes sir." I snarl. He throws his head back and laughs. I look to him in frustration as he laughs off my poor attempt at a threat.

       "My son wouldn't do shit."

       "Y-your what?"

       "My son. You heard right. Now shut up." My stomach growls like a gunshot narwhal and I die on the inside. "I'll fix that later."

      "Where are you taking me? I don't want to go into that fucking house."

      "You will get a tour of our pack lands first, and learn what's expected of you. Once you understand, we'll go off your behavior. Sorry behavior will land you in that house straight on your empty head." He drops me on the dirt road and unchains my feet. He then steals my arms, dragging me roughly by the chain. "Are we clear?" I nod. "Speak woman." He reprimands as he shakes me by the chain.

      "Crystal." I exclaim in a loud huff. I am watching everything.  Every detail. I work hard to make any anxiety and terror as we get farther into this village. There's no electric here, only an occassionally generator by a shop. I smell candles, fire, food roasting, and clean damp Earth. This village is almost as if time has never touched here. Not even the smell of the nee world is here.

        We 'walk' about the town, him literally man handling me as he leisurely strolls. Nobody pays me any mind, even though I'm bare. They are all wearing what appears to be handmade clothing, or bare themselves. He drones on as we tour, about how I'm expected to behave and respect the males who 'lead us.' He states that femakes are split into categories. Turned females go to the males they share animal species with. So, I would in theory go to him. Not a snow cone's chance in purgatory. Human females are split equally among these creeps.

       "Your name. Tell me your name, or I'll assign you a number." He demands. I smirk. I'm going to lie. I gain nothing from it. I just really hate him, and even the smallest form of defiance makes me delighted.

      "Leah." I sigh, feigning reluctance.

      "Leah, hmm?" I nod my head in apprehension. I hope he's not onto me.

      "Yes sir." I fail to keep my sarcasm in check. He rolls his eyes.

      "You realize that I could end this now? I could drag you to the breeding house and toss you right in on your ass. That's where relinquished, or undesirable females go. They are community property. With no male claiming them, they live off charity. Our donations and scraps. They live to be used, and solely to populate." Bile rises in my throat as I suddenly stop, but he keeps pulling and I fall to the ground. "Yes. We should go right now. Do you want to tour? Do you want to see where our trash goes?"

       "No! No. I don't want to tour it. Can we move on to somewhere else?" I use his hold on the chain to pull myself up and I shake myself to clear the dirt and leaves that cling to me. He watches my body as I shake out, leaving me self conscious. He laughs at my new found cooperation, and leads me deeper into the heart of the village. I gasp in shock as I spot a dead, twisted woman dumped into the dirt road between the rows of businesses. The men and their dead headed harems walk past and do not even glance at her.

       "She's...she's dead. They have to move her. She should be buried or at least cremated." I shout out, my stomach tied into itself like rope. I try to move towards the poor woman, but Lorcan stops me.

       "She is now. She wasn't earlier. She was punished in public for trying to escape. Don't worry, they'll move her soon. You know what they'll do with her?" I can't respond, as I know it'll probably be something degrading given her treatment already.

      "They will dump her at the breeding house, Leah. They'll work up her good meat then dump her outside the windows for the whores to see. They'll be fed her good meat until it runs out. I wouldn't advise running, Leah."