Author's Note

Hi everyone! Welcome to my very first fanfiction/first story I have ever written.

I've always wanted to write one, especially a George Weasley fanfic. Since literally day one, the Harry Potter universe has been my life, and honestly always will be and that's why you can expect for me to put my heart into this fic.

I have to give a special thanks to my friend B who was the one who pushed me to do this. What started as a joke, turned into something I've become so dedicated to working on.

Also a special shout out to my Fred & George sisterwives gc who literally make me laugh so hard everyday and have also been hyping me up—y'all know who you are.

As I have written in the story's description, the story starts during the events of Prisoner of Azkaban (one of my favourite's) where George and Calista (OC) are entering their 5th year and the trio in their 3rd, just like the books and movies. I would like to clarify however, that George, Calista and all the others in the same year are all 18 at the start of this story (5th year). I do not feel comfortable writing the type of adult content I do with them being 15 year olds, so, do what you want with that information. Also, in order for things to make more sense, students are only able to apparate during their final year.

I'd also like to mention, seeing as this has come up a few times; although I am trying to be as accurate to the books and movies, there are of course, a few things that I had to change around in order for the story to make sense (such as certain characters not being in the same year as they are in the books/movies).

As I've also mentioned, I plan on continuing this story all the way to Deathly Hallows and possibly even further—yes it's going to be a very long one. I am extremely dedicated to this fic, and have so many good ideas (smut included).

As I've mentioned above and in the description, there will be A LOT OF SMUT and very SPICY ones, so you've now been warned if you're not into that kind of stuff.

And lastly, I would like to mention that I am currently in school, so of course, it is first priority; however I will attempt to post AT LEAST 1 chapter a week, if not 2—we shall see.

Also, I love interacting with people on here, y'all are fucking hilarious, so please don't hold back on the comments. I also really enjoy meeting new people, so feel free to message me anytime!

Anyways, sorry that you wasted your time reading all this boring stuff, but I wanted to be thorough with everything.

I've also recently made a IG account where I post all kinds of things related to the story from memes to visualizations so if you'd like to check that out you can follow me @acciocedricsdeadybody !

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND ENJOY

~ claudia