5. The Boggart

Song for this chapter ~ Hayloft by Mother Mother

Although more than a week had passed since George and I's encounter at the library, the memory of him placing his hand at my back, the low whispers he breathed into my ear, and the sheer site of him, all had me thinking about him every minute of every day.

I had avoided him to the best of my abilities, although it was quite difficult, seeing as he was in most of my classes. Most classes were easy to avoid him—all but Divination of course, where I was forced to sit with him every class. However, considering how he hadn't stopped teasing me since we first arrived at school, it seemed as though he took my words in the library seriously, because he had refrained, for the most part, from doing so.

Maybe I did enjoy it a bit when he teased me

As I shook the idea of George out of mind, the attention of another came along with it—Adrian, who now began to approach me. As I quickened my pace in order to get to Defence Against the Dark Arts class, as well as avoid Adrian, he quickly caught up to me and grabbed me by the arm.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" He said, as he held a firm grip on my arm.

"Getting to class, as should you." I stated firmly, attempting to ease his grip on my arm. This only aggravated him more, as he pinned my arm on the wall we stood next to.

"What the fuck is your problem? You've been acting so weird all week, ignoring me and shit."

"I've been ignoring you—really? You only ever talk to me when you want something from me. So please, don't you dare tell me I'm the one with the fucking problem." I said angrily, now realizing the grip on my arm began to hurt.

"What do you want me to say? Just because you sucked my dick once doesn't mean you're all of a sudden special." His words hurt more than I thought they would. "Besides, there's plenty of other girls who'd do it without question."

Before I could snap back at his hurtful comments, a voice off to the side came out of nowhere.

"Is there a problem mate?"

George

Adrian slowly loosened the grip on my arm as George stood there waiting for him to do so.

"Didn't realize I asked your opinion, Weasley," he said, now turning back to me "Are you sucking his dick too?" He asked purposefully so that George would hear.

George now came right next to us, towering over me as always. Although Adrian was also tall, he looked significantly less intimidating standing next to George's tall, and lean—yet muscular build.

Before George had the chance to do much, Professor Lupin stood outside his classroom door, waving us in.

"Come on everyone, today's class is starting."

As Adrian walked away into the classroom, giving both George and I a smug look, I immediately looked down at the ground in shame.

"Are you alright?" The look of concern on his face showed as he moved closer to me.

"Yeah," I said in a low voice, still trying to avoid his gaze. "I'm fine." I lied.

Before he could say anything further, I stepped into the classroom as he followed behind me, as the class had already begun.

Everyone now stood around a large, mahogany wardrobe with mirrors on it. As we all stood there momentarily, waiting for something to happen, it began to shake rather violently.

"Intriguing isn't it?" Professor Lupin said approaching it, as everyone else jumped back in fear from the moving object.

"Would anyone like to venture a guess...as to what is inside?"