🌹11

Taeyong was chilling on the couch with his fiancée and their baby when his phone vibrated signing there was a notification.

He opened it and sighed before slapping his head lightly."Why Taeyongie?" Heejin asked worriedly."Babe I have to go to China the day after tomorrow.I totally forgot about it" he messed with his hair.

"That's okay.I can help you pack" he shook his head."It's not about that.I didn't get to find a maid for you.At least they can help you around you know" Heejin chuckled.

"It's okay!! Mom and Dad can help me!! Your friends too!!" she said and he looked at her with his boba eyes."You sure?" he asked and she nodded her head.

"Fine.Take care" he kissed her forehead and they continued with cuddle session.

————

"I'll miss you!" Heejin whined as she hugged Taeyong tightly."Me too" he chuckled softly.

"Take care of Heejin" he said to his friends."You can rely on us!" Haechan smiled widely."Not since you nearly set up fire in the kitchen" Mark butted in.

"That was an accident!!" Haechan argued."Aish stop it.We're in the airport" Doyoung said keeping his phone into his pocket.

"Where is Jeno? Isn't he supposed to go with you?" Jaehyun looked around confusedly."Yeah I don't know either.I've sent him the tickets yesterday" Taeyong looked at his watch.

Then they saw the familiar figures running towards them."YAH?! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" Doyoung asked and Jeno panted hard.

"J-Jaemin forgot to wake me up" he sighed loudly."Tch tch I've told you didn't I? He even forgot who he is sometimes so how can he remembered what you told him to" Doyoung snapped and they turned to the sound of slurping.

"Woah hyung.I'm so hurt.But that's too true" Jaemin shrugged and continued to slurp his drink.

"Aish we're going now.Byee!!" Taeyong bade them and left with Jeno into the departure gate.

"Bye?!!" Heejin yelled out as they turned to her with a wide smile and waved their hands."I'm hungry.Let's go eat?" Jaehyun suggested and they agreed.

They went to a restaurant sitting down in a circle table of 6 people."Heejin what do you want?" Mark asked and she pointed at the kkanpunggi.

"Okay.Drinks?" she pouted her lips while choosing the choice of her drink as Mark smiled at her cute habit."Watermelon juice!" she ordered and they chatted while waiting for the food to arrive.

Suddenly, someone joined them."Hi everyone!" it was Eunmi."Oh hey" they awkwardly looked at each other."Oh come on!! Don't create the awkward moment please!!" Eunmi smiled widely.

"Ahh I see you're here!! Sorry for what happened you know.But you should know when to snatch someone's boyfriend.Not directly after his break up.That would messed his mind" she snickered sassily at Heejin.

"Eunmi" Doyoung called and shot a glare at her sternly."Come on.Can't you see her point? She asked for Taeyong's help so he could give her money!! Look where is her baby?! I bet she left it in home alone" Eunmi exclaimed.

"Enough noona!! Don't jump into conclusion without knowing the truth!!" Mark spoke up and Eunmi scoffed.

"How dare you raise your voice at me?!" she yelled and Doyoung dragged her out from the restaurant.

"Keep that fucking rude attitude to yourself.Don't mess with any of us if you don't want to get fired or live in hell" he gritted his teeth and she looked at him boringly.

"Who even are you to threat me like that?" she asked and he scoffed furrowing his eyebrows."I'm the manager of our company.My position is directly under Taeyong hyung's"

"I have the rights to fire you and block you from getting another job in other companies" Doyoung gripped on her wrist tightly making she yelped in pain.

"LET ME GO!" she shouted and he let her go stomping back to his friends."Sorry for that noona" Haechan said and she just beamed a small smiled while mouthing 'I'm okay'.

After they finished the lunch, the men sent her back to her parents house."Bye Heejin!" Jaehyun bade her and she waved her hands at them as they drove away.