Yellow Fever

MORGUE - DAY

The three Winchesters stand with a coroner as he opens up a body bag.
"Agents, meet Frank O'Brien." He say. 
"He died of a heart attack, right?" Sam asks. 
"Three days ago."
"But O'Brien was 44 years old and, according to this, a marathon runner." Ellie states look at the report. 
"Everybody drops dead sooner or later. It's why I get job security." The coroner says. 
"Yeah, but Frank kicked it here. Now, just yesterday, two perfectly healthy men bit it in Maumee. All heart attacks, you don't think that's strange?" Dean asks. 
"Sounds like Maumee's problem to me. Why's the FBI give a damn, anyway?" He asks.
"We just want to see the results of Frank's autopsy." The oldest Winchester states causing the coroner to look confused. 
"What autopsy?" He questions. 
"The one you're gonna do." Dean replies with a stern face. He sighs and starts to cut open the dead body causing Sam and Dean to grimace a bit while Ellie looks unfazed. 
"First dead body?" The coroner asks.
"Far from it." Ellie mutters. 
"Oh, good. Because these suckers can get pretty ripe. Hey, hand me those rib cutters, would you?" The coroner asks Dean causing Sam to take a fortifying breath and Ellie to stifle a laugh while Dean picks up the cutters and hands it to him. He cuts open the ribs and Sam starts squirming causing Ellie to smirk. She then looks at Frank's arm which is full of scratches. 
"Any idea how he got these?" She asks. 
"You know what? When you drop dead, you actually tend to drop. Body probably got scraped up when it hit the ground." The coroner retorts back sarcastically causing Ellie to raise her eyebrows at him. He keeps cutting into the body and then looks at the three Winchesters with confusion.
"What?" Sam asks. 
"I-I can't find any blockages in any of the major arteries." He breaks off the heart while Dean tries not to vomit, Ellie notices this and chuckles at her brother. "Heart looks pretty damn healthy." He hands the heart to Dean causing Sam and Ellie to both smile. "Hold that a second, would you?" He cuts something else in the body which causes blood to spurt up and hit Ellie and Sam in the face. "Oh, sorry. Spleen juice." Dean smirks at this while his little sister scowls back. #

SHERIFF'S STATION 

The three siblings are sitting down in front of the Deputy's desk, waiting. The Deputy gives Ellie a flirtatious smile which causes her to raise her eyebrows at him, he then looks towards Dean whose jaw is clenched and shakes his head subtlety at him and he quickly looks away as Sheriff opens his office door. 
"Hell's bells, Linus, have you seen my... Who are they?" Sheriff asks as the three siblings stand. 
"Federal agents. I, uh..." Linus stutters. 
"And you kept them waiting?" He asks. 
You- you said not to disturb." The Deputy explains. 
"Come on back, guys." The Sheriff says and the three walk over to his office but they are stopped. "Shoes off." The three raise their eyebrows but take off their shoes anyway. "Al Britton. Good to meet you three." He shakes their hands and they all sit down, the Sheriff then takes out alcohol gel and start slathering his hands. Dean looks at his brother and sister with a weird look on his face. "Okay. So, what can I do for Uncle Sam?"
"Well, we're looking into the death of Frank O'Brien. We understand some of your men found his body." Sam explains. 
"They did. Me and Frank, we were friends. Hell, we were gamecocks." The sheriff explains, Dean and Ellie snigger and this which causes the sheriff to give them a stern look and they then look abashed. "That's our softball team's name. They're majestic animals. I knew Frank since high school. To be honest, I just this morning got up the strength to go see him. Frank was... He was a good man."
"Yeah. Big heart." Dean mumbles causing Ellie to smirk. 
"Before he died, did you notice Frank acting strange? Maybe scared of something?" Sam asks. 
"Oh hell, yeah. Real jumpy." He answers. 
"You know what scared him?" Ellie questions. 
"No. Wouldn't answer his phone. Finally, I sent some of my boys over to check on him, and well, you know the rest." The sheriff says as he starts to pour more gel on his hands again. Dean looks at Sam and Ellie again with a confused look on his face. "So, why the Feds give a crap? You don't really think there's a case here?" 
"No, no. It's probably nothing. Just a heart attack." Ellie states.