1

The Impetus Class

January

Yesternight, I was so shocked. Things are getting weirder!
It's been a month of talking to the 3 year old me in my dream but last night? I'm
- I think I need to meet the director.
---

@Director Ath's Office

The Director let me in and I comfortably sit in front of her.

"Have you developed your potential Student 01?", Director Ath said.

January: Wait, what do you mean? Potentials? I don't do yogas and meditating?? What do you mean by that?

Director Ath: Yogas and meditating in quiet,peaceful places are just keeping our minds calm.. it doesn't activate any potential, January.
Have you ever watched the thai series,'The Gifted'? As I did, it gives the Ministry a hope to continue our experiment by activating our students' brain into it's limit and by that.. we officially invented the sound wave that activates our potentials and there are only 5% of students here in Khetum High who has it.
In any individual there's a unique potential that only you can have.
So.. Student 01, tell me what's yours?

January: Is this why we have the privilege??? It's unfair! No, I won't tell you.

Director Ath: January, I am not like Supot and I'm not a villain either. I know fairness and equality at all. This program will help you develop your potentials and for you to use it by lifting our country up.

January: Okay then, it's been months of dreaming about the 3 year old me.. Sometimes, I dream about the future... like there will be a war this year 2022... or I don't know if that was real.. I'm also lucid dreaming so maybe it's my will?? I don't know.. but last night?
I saw myself as I sleep. I walked out of my body. I saw Marco but he can't see me. I roamed around the high school.

Director Ath: What???

January: Why do you look frustrated Director?

Director: I'm just impressed by your potential and you've gone too far. Go to the Impetus Class right now and here's your I.D.
Student 01.

*January accepts the card*

Director: Go.

@Impetus Class I

I'm here on the front of my section.. I'm scared.

*Marco opens the door*

Marco: Oh! JANUARY! Are you here to see me? Bro, our advisor is still not here..
Did you know?? We had the same reactions to the sound we heard! The Director is a genius!

January: Yes, and I knew it now.

*shows off my card*

Marco: What The! WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME HUH!? YOU COOL ASS!
You're student 01! I'm so happy.. we are only 12 in here 'cause you're the first one... we can enjoy the air conditioned room 2x better than the regular classrooms, come on get in! Sit beside me.

I went inside and sits besides my friend.. everyone looks serious yet there are noisy guys but... I can tell a few.

*door opens/Advisor came in*