5

Where am I?

January

In his dream

What world is this? Where am I?

Minister: January, you're in the Astral World. I may not have a potential but I once a guru and a monk. It takes time for me to get in your dream and connect with your potential but I need to warn you not to believe Director Ath and Mr. Cee. The Director's potential can only slow time,pause and play it but she can't boost forward or get back from the past.
They will use you and your friends. Drownze done his part as my son. You better do yours too, Mar.

January: Mar?? Who's Mar!!?

Minister: I've told you too far.

*Minister disappears*

January: HEY! HEY! HEYYYY!!!

*January wakes up*

*Drownze suddenly appears*

Marco: HELP!

Drownze: Don't get any closer January or you will never see Marco again!

January: I thought you're an ally!?

Drownze: Ally? If you go against the Minister and his evil plan you don't deserve to be called an Ally!

January: Evil what?? But we-

Drownze: Shut. Say good bye to Marco. I'll be taking him into my place.

*Drownze disappers*

January: DROWNZE!!

@Impetus Class I

January: I AM SO CONFUSE NOW WHO TO BELIEVE IN! THE SCHOOL OR THE MINISTRY!? WHAT'S UP TO YOU GUYS!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

*Lia's vines gripped Mr. Cee and Director Ath*

Director Ath: What are you doing!?

Mr. Cee: What is this!!?

Kyla: You better tell us what is really going on.

*Athina falls down*

Cesar: Athina!!

Newton: I'll bring her to the clinic!

January: No don't! Drownze already took Marco. What is really your motive Mr. Cee and Miss Ath?

Director Ath: It's the Minister who tries to put an end to every potential activated and I just want to stand for us. But you're brainwashed by the Minister!

*Lia free them*

Director Ath: This is such a shame, January.
I'm not the villain.

Newton: Guys.. look.

*Newton manipulating water*

Newton: It's my potential!!! Mr. Cee what do you call this?

Mr. Cee: I'm glad you're able to have your potential now! It's called Hydrokinesis.

*Athina wakes up*

Brooklyn: What happened to you??

Athina: I don't know I just feel like I need some air. I think I should go sleep.

January: All of us will be sleeping in here.
Drownze and the Minister will attack us any time. I'll guard while I'm sleeping.

Director Ath: That's a good idea. Everyone move the chairs to the sides.. and Kyla I need your help to pick up sleeping mattresses on the other room.