7

Storm

January

Everyone is fighting!! I need to go sleep and pretend I'm dead! I will try to cast a spiritual protection on my body however this is my power.. this is my potential.. all I need is to believe in me!

*Casts some protection*

Now there's another red line I must passed by! I'll go find the Minister no matter how far it is! I'll try to go behind my limitation!
---

Samantha

@KHETUM HIGH GROUNDS

Peter: NEWTON! GO BRING ATHINA TO A SAFE PLACE!

Samantha: Babe! Where's Director Ath? And Mr. Cee?? Did they escaped!?
There's something wrong in here!

Peter: We should escape too.

Samantha: No babe, I must do this.

I walk in the middle of the fight and yelled,"BROOKLYN! COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME FIST BY FIST!".

*Brooklyn laugh and gets near to Samantha*

Brooklyn: HAHAHAHA! I really like your confidence Samantha.

Brooklyn is about to zap me up but he did it to Peter.

Samantha: PETER!!

While Brooklyn is electrifying my Peter Cesar touched Brooklyn's shoulder and he suddenly stops.

Cesar: That's right calm down.

Brooklyn: Why am I so angry??

Lia: I WILL KILL YOU AND DROWNZE, BROOKLYN!

*Lia gripped Brooklyn tightly by her vines with thorns*

Lia: DIE SLOWLY!

Samantha: Lia! Stop this!!

Lia: No! THEY DID HARM US AND... EVERYONE! THEY USED OUR POTENTIAL'S BAD EFFECTS!

Samantha: But if you insist to do that, sis! You're one of them.

*Lia realized and stop*

Director Ath

@Director's Office

How are the children doing? Maybe they're all dead right now.

*phone rings*

Mr. Cee: I'll answer this for you babe.

Mr. Cee: Hello?

Lady Voice: How's my kids?

Mr. Cee: It's Ms. Gica!

Director Ath: What!!?? A-a let me handle that.

Director Ath: Hello?

Ms. Gica: How's my kids?

Director Ath: They're doing well Miss, how's the ministry?

Ms. Gica: We are allies to get rid of the Minister but how dare you trying to get rid of me, Director Ath?

Director Ath: What are you talking about, Miss?

Ms. Gica: First of all, it's my idea to conduct and facilitate a program like the Impetus Class I, for them to develop there potentials very well but now, I clearly see your motive, Miss Ath.

Director Ath: I don't know what you are talking about Miss, I'm an ally!

Ms. Gica: Listen Mr. Cee and Ms. Ath. Just take down the Minister for me, not me myself.