16

Sacrifice

Newton

@Abandoned Building Nearby

*Flashback*

Newton: I got OXY20 in my bag, the unfinished and right one. Do you want me to used it on you?

Cesar: No, I don't wanna loose my potential.

Newton: Okay then..

*Newton sits besides Cesar*

Newton: I am asked to watch for you.. If I could just go against the order.

Cesar: If I could just manipulate you.

Newton: I'll be staying with you, don't worry. Are you hungry? I'll get whatever you want.

Cesar: I just want some hugs from you.

Newton: You don't need to tell me.. I'll do it truthfully.

*We hugged each other*

Speaker: Newton take your meals in here!

Newton: I'll be right back.

Cesar: Please be back.

Newton: I will. Just calm down okay?

I went out of the room where Cesar was chained, I'm on my way to get our meals and survive this disaster. I wanna do something that will make him happy for I can still feel the guilt and my heart's so heavy for causing him too much troubles. I don't know if I like him or It's just that... I'm acting on a sympathetic way. I don't wanna give him hope bu- however he's the first one to kiss my lips and I never regret it at all. I really need to do something for him... THINK WISELY NEWTON! THINK!

AHA! The Miss ordered me to watch over Cesar and never be manipulated but she didn't told me not to do what's right. I'm going to unchain him whole heartedly.

*Miss Marifi claps*

Ms. Marifi: Clap, clapping, clapped.

Charies: I'm sorry Newton.

Ms. Marifi: Thank you Charies for knowing what he's thinking about, you're such a good choice.

Newton: Fuck off. I'll do what's right! I know you can stop me but I'll do my very best to fight against what you have!

Ms. Marifi: Don't talk too much boy, it's a waste of hydro. Stand straight and don't move unless I told you.

*My body suddenly did what I was asked*

Ms. Marifi: Go back to Cesar's room. Set him free, do what's right. Do what you want for him.

*Ms. Marifi whispered something// Newton nodded as a sign that he was being manipulated again*

I went back to his room and I'm willing to sacrifice my own po-

Cesar: Hey? What took you long? W-where's the food? Umm. I'm hungry.

Newton: Don't worry there's alot in the cafeteria to eat, you're still privileged as you're an Impetus student. Eat anything of your choice and please do something for our class and to our friends.

"What are you talking about? Why are you like that?", Cesar asked in a serious tone.

"Hey?? Why aren't you talking? What's wrong?", he added.

I stepped closer to Cesar and picked up the key on my pocket fitting it in on the locked pad.
After this, there's nothing to be worried about. I know some students out there with potentials are doing something in silence.
I believe time is ours.