15

RISSI

Drownze

@Dr. Rain's Lab

I lost my potential! How can't go pass through walls no more! Argh! I hope this doctor could really help us.

Dr. Rain: I found a way how to bring back your potentials.

January: How?? Tell us, quick.

Dr. Rain: But we can't do it inside the campus.

January: What do you mean by that?

Dr. Rain: I did so many research and I've been working on this for too long...

Drownze: What was that?

Dr. Rain: Okay, let me tell you this..
Each of the Impetus students had a record that they had hanged out and dared to swam in the famous lake that is closed now.

Drownze: Rissi? Yea I had swam in there when I was 5.

January: I haven't?

Dr. Rain: January, some found their potentials through the audio file and the waves in the lake is just a little help.
The Rissi Lake contains electro waves that may semi-activate anyone's potential but it won't showed up immediately unless you're under the water for a very long time.

January: How did you know this?

Dr. Rain: I had been to the lake and the first thing I've seen, the lake is no normal that's why you can't find no fish there.. there is an electro wave that had a similar patterns to the sound waves we've hard but it's weaker. Maybe that's the reason why it was closed to the public.

Drownze: So? We're going there and swim for us to get back our potentials?

Dr. Rain: That's the thing I can't be sure. For the lake's weaker than the sound wave and you know we can't just steal the audio file or we'll be caught red handed.

January: I am willing to hold my breathe for a very long time just to have my potential back.

Drownze: But we can't go out!? You know the campus is closed for the outsiders and us can't go out.

Dr. Rain: If I had a secret laboratory, I also had a way out of the campus. Follow me.

*They're on the way out of the campus// someone's calling*

Dr. Rain: Get in the car, I'll just gonna take this call.

Dr. Rain: Hello? Who's this?

Ms. Miejean: Dr. Rain, where have you've been? It ain't obvious? The two students who lost their potentials is no where to be found in here. The last time we check the CCTV you're from their room. What are you up to,Dr. Rain?

Dr. Rain: I'm helping them out! We'll take you down.

Ms. Miejean: Really? You can't. If I were you.. you'll tell me where you'll be going.

Dr. Rain: R-R-Ri

*Drownze comes out of the car*

Drownze: DR. RAIN LET'S GO NOW!

Dr. Rain: I need to go.

*Hangs off the call*

Samantha

@Laboratory

What is this!!!?? I'm starting to hate the adults! I've seen myself in an incubator.. and Peter and my friends.