11

The First 2 Weeks

January

The uniting Ministry is one of the good things happened ever since this program was built. I really hope everything will be okay and there will be less problems to come. Today is my week. I will undergo observance for a week inside the Impetus' Classroom, I'm not able to go out, I just need to focus and understand my ability.

*Speaker*

"IMPETUS STUDENT 01, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CLASSROOM IMMEDIATELY.", announced by Mr. Cee.

Marco: Good luck bro.

January: Chill bro I'm not going to die, I'm just gonna go develop my potential.

Marco: Still, be careful.

January: I will.

@Impetus Class I

My feelings are heavy and I'm scared. I-I'm nervous for this is my first time in a class that there's only me and the advisor is seen.

"Good Evening, I am Dr. Rain", As he introduced himself.

Dr. Rain: I am a Doctor and psychology is my profession, but that's not the only thing
I had studied, almost all strand of Science and Health, Medicines are taught to me.

DURING HIS APPLICATION

Mr. Cee

Mr. Cee: So.. Dr. Rain, you're a Psychiatrist?

Dr. Rain: Yes, and I will keep your students' brain in tucked and resourceful.

Mr. Cee: It still sounds like we're going to need more doctors for Class I.B.

Dr. Rain: No, I am all you need Mr. Cee. For I don't only had time to study one strand but I did learned many. My analytical, data collection, problem-solving, communication, presentation and complex skills made me who I am today.

This guy sounds like he had a potential connected to Science.

Mr. Cee: Aren't you normal, are you?

Dr. Rain: What are you talking about Director Cedrick?

Mr. Cee: Well, then you did qualify. Please take care of the students.

Dr. Rain: Let it fall in my hand, I'll take the responsibility.

PRESENT

January

Dr. Rain: Please come in.

I went inside and I really think I need to adjust again.

Dr. Rain: Do you found the classroom silent?

January: Yes Dr. Rain and it scares me.

Dr. Rain: Don't be. This system was fully built for students like you. Silence will keep you at your state. Student 01, you're potential is.. Astral Projection? I hope this week your potential will improve. Can you do.. walking while sleeping?

January: It feels like my spirit does but my body's remain at its state.

Dr. Rain: Do you know how long you reached as you walk farther?

January: I tried to find the old Minister before but I can't made out of the school.

Dr. Rain: Then your range limit is still small. Tell me how often do you sneak into future?

January: I just tried it once and I don't know how to do it again.

Dr. Rain: The past?

January: I don't know if I had done that but I keep on dreaming things about the past.