12

Love

Peter

Look at this fire on my hand it doesn't burnt me. I said I can control it but I really can't at first. My potential did showed up right after an hour of listening to the sound wave. The first week that I knew about my ability... I did really burned alot of books at the library and asked for Mr. Cee's help but it all changed since me and Samantha became classmates. The way she reacts when I teased her.. her smile and her beautiful face reminds me of how we became good friends way back we're elementary. Now, I had her and Ms. Mhea said that she'll be my future wife.

"Student 03, please proceed to the Impetus Classroom right now!", repeated by Mr. Cee for 4 times.

*Samantha rushes in my room*

"HEY! Why are you still here??", she wondered and asked me.

"I don't feel going there.. you know I'll miss you", I answered.

Samantha: Do you want me to go with you?

Peter: Like .. we're going to have a class at the same time?

*Mr. Cee repeated*

Peter: Damn, I really need to go babe.

Samantha: I'm going with you.. shall we??

I smiled and held her hand as we go to the class together.

Newton

Tell me what I really need to do!?? I wanna escape here and I don't know how to! I don't even know where I am... where am I??

MINISTRY

Ms. Mhea

My potential made me see something.. I need to warn them!! I really need to!!

*I interrupted to Minister Ath's*

Ms. Mhea: I'm sorry to interrupt but shall we not divide the classes into to halves?

Lady Feb: What's bothering you???

Ms. Mhea: You know.. I can't tell!

Minister Ath: Should I speed up time?

Ms. Mhea: Don't.. you know how your potential works Minister Ath.

Ms. Tefany: I agree.. I think we shouldn't do this.

Ms. Miejean: But ain't it good tho? Separating the students with elemental abilities from the students with spiritual, physical and mental potentials? I recommend not to delay it.. and we had started already.

Minister Ath: Miejean had a point.

Lady Feb and Ms. Mhea: I agree.

Ms. Tefany: But??

Ms. Miejean: You're the only who'll disagree as always Tefany, remember your always alone.

Ms. Tefany: What did you said!?

Minister Ath: Everyone shut your mouth up! I want a good Ministry.

Lady Feb: You guys should stop talking non-sense.

(UNKNOWN)

@Somewhere Nearby

*In a call*

U: Did your potential did it?

: I did it sister.. I think we must put an end to Mhea, her potential might seen us.