8

Checkmate

Cesar

@Impetus Class I

Ms. Marifi: Everyone please stand for we will have a little prayer before we start the class.

*Everyone stands except for Cesar*

Ms. Marifi: Why aren't you standing?

Cesar: Drownze skipped the class again.

Ms. Marifi: Don't mind him. Just stand, now!

Cesar: You can't tell me what to do.

*Ms. Marifi's brows crossed*

Ms. Marifi: STAND!

Cesar: I said you can't tell me what to do.

Ms. Marifi: What's with you?

Cesar: You're a manipulator.

Ms. Marifi: I'm not! I don't have any potentials.

Cesar: Everyone sit!

*Everyone sits down*

Ms. Marifi: How could you do that!?

Cesar: Why are you so afraid?

Ms. Marifi: Okay fine. I'm a manipulator but how could you?

Cesar: I can copy anything that I see, smoothly and perfectly. Thermoregulation is just part of my growing potential and I just found out that I can do more.

Ms. Marifi: You can't just beat me Cesar. I know how to remove a potential. You should've not told me if you want it for too long.

*Cesar disappears*

Ms. Marifi: I WANT YOU ALL TO LOOK AND GET CESAR FOR ME! BROOKS AND KYLA CONTINUE YOUR JOB!
---

Drownze

Drownze: I know you've hated me before Cesar for what I've done to you but there's only the two of us here, we need to help each other.

Cesar: No, it's not just us. Athina is alive.

Drownze: What?

Cesar: I heard her mom said that she's resting in her home so as long as I found out what's really in my potential, I tried astral projection and found Athina.
She's resting and healing. I don't know if she's coming back but she can help us tho it's far.

Drownze: How?

Cesar: Just trust me.

Drownze: I pity Brooklyn and Kyla. They're doing something for Ms. Marifi.

Cesar: What? How did you know?

Drownze: Last night I went to the lab and I seen them running a machine!

Cesar: What was that machine for?

Drownze: I don't know but Kyla's like a hamster running in a huge spinning wheel and Brooks is the source of the main electricity

Cesar: We should stop her! Why are the adults like this!

*phone rings*

Cesar: Hello?

Director Ath: I can help you if you will let me.

Cesar: How could we trust a Director of lies?

Director Ath: I had already changed, If I want your potentials before.... after the death of my beloved Cedrick, all I want is to get rid of the new Minister, Ms. Marifi Gica. That's all I need. I want to become a good leader for I know equality and fairness at all.