☆Part 12☆

Until.......

You felt Cohen grab your hand
Cohen: y-y/n, my head hurts
Y/n: OMG! SOMEONE GET THE NURSE
Zoe and Skyler ran out to go get the nurse.
Cohen: what happened, why am I here?
Y/n gave cohen the hugest hug she can give him.
Derek: ok dont kill him!
Right at the moment the nurse walks in
Nurse: what happened?
Y/n: HES AWAKE ! I HAVE TO TELL MOM AND DAD!
Nurse: we said what first to see and when he can leave
Y/n: ok! Bye cohen see you later.
Cohen:ok bye love you.
Y/n: love you too.
After leaving the hospital we went out to eat at chills and we saw angel there waiting outside.
Y/n: Hey angel!
Angel: Hey!
We hugged each other and of course Derek has to say something 🤦🏾‍♀️.
Derek: what are you doing here?
Angel:umm mike and vallyk said I could come....
We just stands there then eventually go instead and get seated, I sat between angel and Derek, Mike and Skyler are across us next to Zoe and Vallyk and aya and jiggy ,Ahielle stayed home wasnt feeling good.
Me and angel were talking the while night, but Derek kept trying to talking to me I wasn't paying attention but only to Angel, Derek looked like he was mad or sum but I didn't care. After we all finished we go to the car and we rode in three different car, vallyk and mike and jiggy went in one car, Skyler and zoe , and aya, then their was Me and Derek.......and angel had his own car.
Angel: ight guys ty!
Everyone: bye!
Zoe: ight see ya at the house.
Everyone: ight.
We get in the cars and drove off.
The car ride was silent, so I decided to say sum.
Y/n: so...did you like your food....
Derek:mmm
Y/n: you didn't talk much....
Derek:mmm....
Y/n: are u ok and dont say mmm
Derek:
Y/n: Derek?
Derek: yes?
Y/n: what's wrong, your not speaking but saying mmm and you didn't talk to me or ANGEL?
Derek: you dont see it?
Y/n: see what?
Derek: You didn't speak to no one and everytime I try to speak you shut me out, it's like it was just you and angel like no one else was there, you don't see that?!
Y/n: wow, that's not true!
Derek: are u serious!?!?
Y/n: even if I was, why didn't you say something,?
Derek: we would I, you messed up this trip for everyone, not even the trip but this day.
Y/n: no Derek!I didn't I "messed up" this trip,no this day for you, because your mad and jealous.
By that time why were at the house, after we got out we went inside.
Skyler: so what should we do.
Zoe: Ooo lets play truth or dare
Aya and jiggy: we are out!
They went upstairs and turned on the game, Ahielle was sleeping, so we just argee to play, we all go to the living room and sat down and played. Zoe went first.
Zoe: ok Y/n truth or dare?
Y/n: truth!
Zoe: ok, do you like angel?
Y/n: umm......idk
Skyler: oh cmon you do!
Y/n:we met two days ago!
But angel is cute and good looking maybe I do like him.

idkSkyler: oh cmon you do!Y/n:we met two days ago!But angel is cute and good looking maybe I do like him

Anyways.....
Y/n: ok maybe I do or not idk!
The girls: aahhahaaaahhhhh!!!knew it
Y/n: next one!Vallyk! Truth or dare!
Vallyk: umm dare!
Y/n: I dare u too....GO JUNPBIN THE POOL!
Vallyk: really, fine!
We all walk outside but before vallyk decided to go put on his swimsuit.
Vallyk stands by the pool and looked back, then he jumped in the pool and started swimming around.
Vallyk: guys cmon it feels good.
Mike:I'm in!
Mike went inside to go change, then we all did the same.
Mike:ok let's play truth or dare in the pool!
Everyone:that would be cool, ight!
Vallyk: ok mike turn!truth or dare.
Mike: dare.
Vallyk:I dare u to umm....Lick Skyler toes!
Mike: ok!
Mike went to Skyler and Skyler went on the pool edge and pulls her foot out the water, the mike licked her toes two times.
Vallyk: ok ok done!
Mike: ight,! My time, Derek!
Derek: hmm!
Mike: I dare you to make out with y/n
I gave mike a death stare and he smirked at me
Derek:
Everyone was silent,Derek looked at me then turned his head back and said.....
Derek: no
Mike: it's a dare you have to!
Derek: I dont !
Mike went up to Derek, so Derek went up to mike. Then they just laughed, right when Derek walked back zoe and Skyler burst our head together making us kiss.
The girls: oooooo!!!
We moved our heads from each other and just stared.
It was quite until Derek kissed me again.
The girls: See I knew it, let's go.
The boys: where?!
The girls: give them privacy!
They all walked out and went inside.
Y/n: I-
Derek: Y/n I love you, I messed up, I miss you!
Y/n: Derek I- we-
Derek: Y/n say u love me plz, but do u like that guy angel?
Y/n: Derek Idk?!
Derek: y/n u like that guy, but you love me I know it, pls Y/n I love you I need you.🥺
Y/n: I-
I walked out the pool and left, I love Derek but Idk want to do, who to love, hes right I love him I just like angel, but idk if I love him like that, god help me!!!

After 20 mins
~
~
~
~
~
I looked out the window and see Derek was still in the pool,I was thinking about what Derek said, then I decided to talk to him, I went downstairs and out the back door, I called out to Derek but he didn't respond, I called out again he didn't respond once again, as I went closer to "Derek " I was pulled in the pool, someone was holding me down and It was not Derek.

(A/n: But real talk as someone who is writing a book/story I have not been so hard working, like I would do a chapter and write another one and it would take 2-3 days or I just wouldn't write at all and I think before I was excited and would write a lot but I feel like now that my book got to 400 and up or sum its like it just took a lot it's hard to say what I'm saying but it's like oh my book is at 400 or sum so let me wait or sum, but when I was below I was excited and kept writing and stuff so ya🙃)