☆part 17☆

Saturday 4:00 am...
I was woken by a sound of a girl crying in the kitchen I was immediately scared and went to cohens room and woke him up to come with me.
Y/n: cohen,cohen,Cohen, COHENN!
I picked up a water that was on his dresser, I THROW it on him and that is when he woke up finally.
Cohen: what the hell!
Y/n:Cohen get up!
Cohen: where ?
Y/n: to the kitchen, I heard someone crying.
Cohen: why me
The crying turned into sceams, cohen finally got up and we ran downstairs it was Skyler.
Y/n: omg sky! What happened!
Skyler: I-I came to get some w-water and started having bad contractions
She screamed of pain this time mike came downstairs.
Mike: baby what happened!
Cohen: we need to get her to the hospital! Now!
Skyler: ahhh!! Hurry!
We get in the car me,cohen,Skyler, and mike and drive to the hospital, on the way I call vallyk and he said they will be there soon, we are at the hospital and she is in a room and we are in a waiting room them vallyk and them come.
Vallyk: is she ok!
Mike: the doctors are taking care of her now. What if something happens to the baby or her or both, Y/n tell me its gonna be ok!
Y/n: I hope but I cant....
Anhielle: its gonna be ok
Y/n: where is Lela?
Anhielle: she is in the car with aya
Mike: ok can we worry about Skyler now!
Vallyk: we are?
Mike: yal-
Then the doctor came out and said to us....

Doctor: Skyler is ok her water didn't broke so that is good and it was just some bad contractions but she will be fine but we are keeping her till tomorrow so you guys can go home.
Mike: c-can I stay with her...
Doctor: and you are...?
Mike: Michael Chong her boyfriend also the father.
Doctor: yes sir right this way!
Mike: bye guys!
Everyone: bye!
We leave the hospital and the car ride was silent until vallyk said something.
Vallyk: feels like so many things are happening to us.
Zoe: ya like something is testing us.
Aya:maybe for something, cause Derek want to jail, and Skyler something bad could have happened.
Anhielle: but why?
Y/n: who knows but I dont think something is testing us, well I do but dont.
Vallyk: yall want some McDonald's?
Everyone: ya!
We go to McDonald's and ordered are food and ate it, we are now back on the road driving home when vallyk got pulled over by the cops.
Vallyk: omg!
Cop: hello sir, umm you had skipped a red light, you are aware?
Vallyk: oh no I'm sorry I didn't see it.
Cop: well I might have to tow your car sir!
Vallyk: oh plz no we have a child in the car!
Cop: well call a uber!
Vallyk: YOU CANT DO THAT , IS THAT YOUR JOB!
next thing was we were out the car and everyone was screaming at vallyk.
Aya: OmG NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO HIME, VALLYK YOU TALK YOU MUCH!
Vallyk: let's not forget when you were little!
Y/n: guys its ok!
Vallyk: everything is always ok for you Y/n, we are stuck in the middle of the night at 5:00 am hungry and cold and that's ok....!
Y/n: I'm trying to help ok, we would be here if it was for your mouth!
Vallyk: we would be here if you never called me!
Y/n: Skyler was in pain that is your best friend vallyk!
Zoe: ok guys yall fighting is gonna get us nowhere!
Anhielle: zoe is right!
Vallyk: we would always be in trouble if we never met y/n three years ago. She gets kidnapped, she wakes everyone out of there sleep, she starts bm drama, you are ruining our LIFE
Y/N!
Vallyk walked away and left all alone, we tryed calling him but he just kept walking.
Aya: what now !
Cohen: idk let's call a uber.
Zoe: but what about vallyk, what if he gets hit by a car and someone kills him.
Anhielle: he left on his own, now let's focus on us!
Zoe: no I can't, I have to go get him!
Zoe ran down the dark roads for vallyk until she disappeared in the dark streets.

Vallyk pov

I was walking pretty far until I here my name called by someone behind me it was zoe.
Vallyk: zoe what are you doing!
Zoe: i couldn't leave you by yourself!
Vallyk: ok let's go get a uber!
We called a uber, 20mins later a uber came and got us, we decided to stay at a hotel.

Y/n pov

We got a uber and we are now at the house , I gi and put Lela to sleep and go to my room to sleep

💭boy what a day,but what about zoe and vallyk!💭