☆part 20☆

I was sleeping when there was a knock  at the door,  I checked my phone and it was 2:45 pm 💭 damn that long💭  I put my robe on and went downstairs to the door, it was zoe and Skyler.
Zoe:girl its past 2 why are you not ready!
Skyler: were you crying?
Zoe: why does your eyes so red and puffy.
I hugged them and cried.
Y/n: its Derek
Skyler: you told him...?
Y/n: ya, he took Lela and left
Zoe: call the boys and cancel the plans
Y/n:what plans ?
Skyler: we were supposed to have a branch.
Y/n: I'm sorry?
Zoe:its ok go take a shower.
I went upstairs and took a shower

Zoe pov

20 mins later
Me: we should call the boys and make them bring Derek here ot somewhere and set him and y/n up in a room and lock it or sum.
Skyler: that would be good but where.
Me:let's kidnapped them and put them in a van!
Skyler:no!
Me:fine let call the boys
*after the call*
Me: they said they will do it and they have a place.
Skyler: ok where?
Me:an abandoned high school.
Skyler:let's do a storage room.
*after deciding *
We went with the high school. Y/n came out from upstairs,  we told her to go get ready we are meeting the boys , she left and came back 10 mins later, in a jumpsuit like Skyler but white with some with glow sneakers.

 Y/n came out from upstairs,  we told her to go get ready we are meeting the boys , she left and came back 10 mins later, in a jumpsuit like Skyler but white with some with glow sneakers

Out fit y/n

Hair Y/n

Me: you could have told me to wear a jumpsuit
The girl's:🤣
Zoe: out here gotten me looking like I'm looking for blue clues
We left and waited for the boys,  I noticed a bacelace on y/n wrist.
Me:what that
Y/n:*explains everything *
Y/n: is he gonna be there....
Skyler:ya
We saw the boys pull up so we came out.
Zoe: hey baby
Vallyk: hey.
Skyler kissed mike and he kissed her back, Y/n was just standing next to me, Derek was on his phone waiting.
Mike: let's go!

Derek pov

Y/n looked so good in her outfit and her childish hair,  I wanted to hig her so bad but I was still hurt not because of what she did but that she didn't tell me, but I did worst 💀. We walked in a abandoned high school, its was dark and smelled wet and a little rotten,  we walked for a while but then I noticed Y/n wrist she had on the bacelace I left her in the package, we continued walking and laughing and sitting and taking pictures until we were walking past this room when they told we should play a game on the room,  we agreed and was walking in when the door closed it was me and y/n and we tryed to open it but it was lock, we can hear the others laughing.
Me: open the fucking door.
Mike: nope!
Y/n: what the fuck guys !
Skyler: we will open it until you guys settle down and are on good terms.
Me: oh my fucking god!
We sat there for what felt like an hour but was 10 mins, the other left and said they were gonna be some food 💭great!💭

Y/n pov

Y/n:so.....
Derek: hey....
Y/n: us being awkward is not gonna get us nowhere!
Derek: your right,  so what should we talk about.
Y/n: maybe trust, like you give me trust that I wouldn't do anything with your bestfriend.
Derek: ig...
Y/n: so............would you come home with Lela?
Derek:....ig , But I think I'm gonna make Lela stay with her people.
Y/n: finr
I crawled to Derek and we cuddled,  the other came back and let us out and we chilled at mike place and ate, 2 hours later we went home and watch a movie.

can that bitch Skyler hurry up with her pregnancy like damn I think I'm gonna make her give birth at 8 months cause I cant wait to 9 months 🙌🏽✋🏽