☆part 19

After that I took a sleep and woke and woke up 8 hours later (ikr💀) its was now 4:30 pm, I jumped up in my bed which was weird cause I was in the couch and go downstairs and saw everyone ready and saw mike and Skyler there.
Y/n: so no one wakes me up
Cohen: nope!
Y/n: whatever!
I went upstairs and took a shower then put on a white crop top with some jeans pants, we get there 1 hour later and we are now in court, talking and discussing. The judge seemed reasonably and understandably, she Decided to let Derek go, but he has to serve 2 months off street garbage pickup up thing idk I dont do it 😴 so i.m.a.g.i.n.e as spongebob said🙌🏽🌈
We were cheering of joy but guilt still runs through me I'm gonna have to tell Derek and talk tok vallyk.
We are at home chilling when everyone decides to go home mike and Skyler and zoe and vallyk were gonna leave when I called vallyk to talk, we go upstairs and I tell him everything with the day.
Vallyk: so you are gonna tell Derek?
Y/n:yes...but would he really be mad , we still dont know what happened!
Vallyk: true......well good luck!
Y/n:wha-
He got up and left what a bitch!
It was just me and Lela in the house cause Anhielle, aya. And Cohen went to the trendz's house.
There was a knock at the door and it was 5:00 pm and was supposed to go get Derek, I got up and grabbed my keys and Lela and went to the door, it was a package, I didn't order anything so I left it but asked the fucks if they ordered anything while here they said no so I left and went to go get Derek, we get there and was waiting from the corner of my eyes the big gate opens slowly then Lela said it was Derek.
Lela: momma look daddy is here!
She unbuckled herself out of the carseat and opens the door should have put them damn child lock on, I get out to go get her but she was already in Derek hands hugging. He gets up and walks to me.
Derek: I miss you ma!
Y/n: it wasn't even a month (or am I lieing)!
Derek: oh well!
We get in the car and drove off, we get home and put lela down to watch tv, and we went upstairs and did freaky ma stuff 🥴🥴 cause I missed my mans
Let me stop, I play to much😭
But fr fr,

We get home and ordered some chills, we got the food and ate, I decided to go take a shower after an 1 hour I came out put some comfy pjs on and went downstairs (damn perfectly words) and saw Derek and Lela baking cookies I walked to them and Derek put the hot cookies on the counter.
Derek and Lela: surprise mommy!
Y/n: aw,ty!
Went want and sat on the couch and put on a movie.
Y/n : what movie!
Lela: princess and the frog!
Derek: we watched that last week..
Y/n:oh I'm sorry you were here last week!
Derek: funny
I put on the movie, we were on the middle of the movie when Derek looked at me.
Y/n: what happened?
Derek: you are so beautiful!
Y/n: ty..Derek what's wrong?
Derek: nothing! You are just beautiful everything about you is beautiful, I'm so glad to have you back in my life, i want you to have all my kids that are gonna be on my live, i want you in my life forever. Your so innocent and kind. That's the beautiful in you.
Y/n: Derek I- I have to tell you something....
Derek: what happened?
Y/n: can you call vallyk?
Derek:why?
Y/n: just do so!
He called vallyk and 30 mins he came, we want upstairs, vallyk told me he told mike,Skyler, and zoe.
Derek: so what happened?
Y/n: *tells him everything *
Derek: SO YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BESTFRIEND!
Y/n: no it's not that, we don't know what happened.
Vallyk: exactly!
Derek: so what really happened!
Y/n: I told you!
Derek: your lieing to me again Y/n we talked about this from the past to now.
Vallyk: that's all we know!
Derek: get out...
Vallyk: why do you think I would do that to you!
Derek: just go vallyk!
Vallyk got up and left we were in the room be ourselves sitting across each other, Derek got up and grabbed me aggressively by my wrist.
Derek: look at me
Y/n: I'm looking....
Derek: into my eyes...
I looked up in his use too be happy hazel eyes which it's now broken heart eyes with tears.
Derek: bebe....did you cheated on me with my bestfriend?
Y/n: i-idk.....
Derek:YOU DO KNOW!
Y/n: I dont DEREK I TOLD YOU THAT I JUST DONT, BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING BETWEEN US AND US NOW!
Derek turned his face to the wall
Y/n: Derek look at me
Derek:
Y/n: plz look at me!
Derek:
Y/n:Derek! Answer me!
Derek:
Y/n: plz... bebe.....I'm sorry idk what happened , but you know I would not do that to you....
Derek:I thought....
Y/n:pls look at me
I put my head down like this emoji 😺 no this one😔 *coughs coughs* back to the story.

I walked out to the room and went to Lela and hugged her.
Lela:what happened mommy daddy?
I looked back and saw Derek, I got up and tryed to hug him but he dodged my hug.
Derek: lela let's go.....
Lela: where
Derek: just come on
Y/n: you cant leave me Derek
Derek: I can and with my daughter, let's go lela.
Lela: bye mommy!
Y/n: bye baby....
Derek: I hope you enjoy you gift.....
Y/n: what gift?
Derek: before I want to jail, i ordered a package for you as a gift.....
I stood out the door crying watching them leave me, before Derek got in the driver's seat he looked me with a sad face then drove off, I ran upstairs to our room where I had left the package I opened it and I cried even more. It was a box with two bacelace inside with a note

 It was a box with two bacelace inside with a note

The bacelace

The note

I cried myself to sleep with the bacelace on and the note in my hand