☆part 16 ☆

But fr yall remember that song, you an og for that 😎

Y/n p.o.v

After that happened I want home and had Lela with me who was still crying, I unlocked the door and everyone looked at me worried and confused.
Vallyk: what happened!
Mike: where is Derek!?
Y/n: hes gone they took him...
Zoe: who, why does the baby have blood on her!
Y/n: the cops took Derek, hes in...jail....
Skyler took lela out my hands to go clean her up, they started asking me questions but I couldn't think.
Vallyk: y/n?
Zoe: y/n answer?!
Mike: is she ok, y/n?
Eventually everything and everyone went black, 2 hours later I wake up in the hospital and saw that mike,vallyk, Skyler, zoe, aya,Cohen, and jiggy and Ahielle there.
Y/n :what happened?
Mike: you passed out.
Then the doctor walked in
Doctor: great she is up! You passed out from stress, after questioning your friends and the police and the "Derek " guy, we found out what happened and what caused the stress.
Y/n: ok..well can I go home....?
Doctor: yes you can, but we are giving you these pills to take daily!
He handed me a bag with two pills, one for pm and am.
Y/n: ok ty.
We leave the hospital and we are going in the house.
Aya: do u want something to eat?
Y/n: no just some sleep my head hurts.
Everyone: ok!
Y/n: wait where is lela.
Anhielle: she is with my mom and dad !
Y/n: ok
I go upstairs and got to bed then fell asleep, i started dreaming about Derek.

The dream.......

We were in the car driving somewhere and it was me, lela and Derek in the car, everything went good until we got follow by a white van, next thing was they started shooting i grabbed lela but the car stop I looked at Derek and he got shot in the head I cried and ran out the car with Lela but I looked down and saw she was gone I looked around and saw two men take her in the van and drove off, later am ambulance came and police cars , they were at the scene investigating and asking me questions I was looking down when I looked up and saw Derek standing there with bleeding coming out his head and Lela beside him holding her hand she smiled , she had a lollipop in her hand they started walking towards me she gave me the lollipop Derek smiled at me before they walked off he mouth to me .......

Im...