Wut sir? Meme content?

It's been a while. Let me catch you up, we've don't non-stop training, we've lived out lives, we've met with heroes, we've done joint class training. We still haven't gone on an official date yet, or kissed. So basically we spent the last few months just being a hand holding couple.

"Hey y/n can you tell me what color this is and if it looks good on me?" MoMo asked.

"Uh well actually right now I only see black and white..." I said quietly so Mina couldn't hear. Unfortunately she heard anyways. She hears all y/n x Shoto content. She's basically got a second quirk when it comes to us two.

"Y/n! You haven't kissed yet?" She whined grabbing my arm.

"No! I don't want to rush things if he's not ready. I've given him little pecks and he's done the same to me but we haven't kissed on the lips. And that's fine." I crossed my arms in defeat.

"That's not fine! Call him in the store right now!" She said

"That's not very... romantic." I cringed at the thought of him kissing me in a bathing suit store.

"Oh my god! You haven't kissed cause your standards are too high!" She yelled.

"Mina stop yelling for gods sake!" I flicked her.

"Sorry sorry." I scratched my head.

"Anyways you guys totally have to go on a date. Make plans for romance. Please for the love of fashion help me." MoMo laughed. She found her soulmate a week ago and was happy with her. They hadn't kissed yet either so really the only thing she could lecture me on was my time.

"Then why don't you go kiss your girl huh?" I stuck my younger out and she laughed.

"Unlike you two I've only known her for a a week, not a few months. Seriously though, with final exams coming you two could use some time to relax with each other. Just go for it alright?" She smiled.

"Fine but that's not my fault if I tell you to wear something that looks terrible cause he rejected my affection!" I teased.

"Cause who rejected your affection? Surely you don't mean me." Shoto hugged me from behind placing three kisses trailing down my neck to my shoulder.

"It's definitely you I'd have to worry about rejecting him." Mina laughs and turns, walking away with MoMo.

"What we're you guys talking about while I was out huh?" He asked smiling.

"Let's go on a date. Like right now. Just us." I said quickly.

"What? Really? I thought I had to ask but ok. Where to?" He said pulling out his phone with one hand so he didn't have to let go of my waist with the other.

"Nope. I'm planning, you're just coming with me." I smirked. He sighed at this.

"Fine but at least let me pay for it. Kirishima will call me unmanly for the rest of the year if I don't." He handed me his phone.

"Fine, but don't you dare look at the location the Uber is driving to ok?" I smiled.

"Ok a deal is a deal." He let go just to grab my hand and walk out of the door while I put in the address to the aquarium in a nearby city. We waited outside as a black car picked us up and drove us to the place and when he parked out front we said our thank you and got out. He saw the sign and was confused.

"An aquarium? That's cute but not romantic..." he raised an eyebrow.

"Shush it's inside. You'll love it trust me." I smiled. I read about this place online before coming to Japan. It had an indoor pond that we could boat on with swans inside and a nice little willow tree. It would be considered a tunnel of love but there was a cute table and two chairs. If we said a secret password we could use it to get lunch. It was also a hidden part of the aquarium so not to many people knew about it.

"Ok I trust you 100%" he said and followed you indoors. They asked for a payment and he pulled out a credit card. They swiped it and you were let in. You had to follow a path through the water tunnels that had sharks and animals in it to the end. He was enjoying the blue hues and the fish all passing by. I was too, it was a beautiful sight. He never let go of my hand for a second. When we got to the end there was a gift shop and a food court so we got some food, ate it, then went through the gift shop to a secret door. There was a man guarding the outside.

"Password?" He asked with enjoyment on his face. I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"My soulmate is with me." And he smiled and opened the locked door for me. Shotos eyes widened as he saw the tunnels and the boat waiting for riders.

"You're not planning to kill me are you?" He joked.

"Maybe." You joked back. He laughed. As I got on the boat with him. He was nervous since he'd never riden in one before.

"Don't shake too much you'll tip." The man said as he started to row. We looked around in amazement at the blue colors that the aquarium offered above our heads. We saw two huge whale sharks floating around while fish were following them. Finally we pulled up to a willow tree with a sweet artificial island. There were swans getting into water with their babies following them in as we got on.

"I'll be back in an hour for you two. Enjoy your time here. If you need anything: food, drinks, condoms, knock on the door and the assistant will bring it to you." He chuckled and left. We both had red faces as we turned to the softly lit area. At a closer glance there were flower beds and butterflies in there too. It wasn't brightly lit but lit enough for the plants to survive. He looked at me.

"You you planning to make love here?" He asked half jokingly. He was still worried about the previous comment from the boat rower.