Is this forgiveness? Probably not...

It's now day five of y/n being in hawks appointment. Today was the day he'd give her the recording. She was ready in his opinion.

"Y/n I have something to show you." He said as he called her to the living room.

"Ok I'm here, what is it?" You asked.

"Sit. And try to keep your nerves calm. You already freaked out enough. Ok? Promise me." He smiled lightly.

"Ok promise just get it over with already." She said tugging the ends of the shirt she borrowed from him. He pressed play. He could see her visually restraining herself as she listened in the first half. Then the truth from MoMo came out and she looked heartbroken but for a new reason. The recording ended where he ended it and she looked up.

"Is this edited?" You asked

"Are you kidding? This device is older than you! It can't be edited." He laughed "Nezu can vouch for it too..." he said after.

"Right then. I suppose I should apologize to Todoroki?" You asked. He shook his head.

"He doesn't want an apology. He just wants you back. He wants you to love him again." Keigo said.

"I... I don't think it'll be that easy. I know what happened but I still had to feel the heartbreak. It'll be a while before I know I can trust and love him again." You admitted.

"You're soulmates, remember. You'll get through it and come out on top." He put his hand over yours.

"Right, well then where's my uniform?" You asked. He smiled and brought it out from the closet in his room using a feather. You looked at the uniform and smiled a bit. Then quickly put it on and flew back home with Hawks. When you landed he hugged you and told you good luck. As you walked up to the dormitory on the Saturday afternoon Kirishima and Bakugo were outside cleaning up leaves. They saw you and stopped what they were doing immediately to hug you.

"Idiot! Don't you dare run away again. I spent six hours searching for you before we were told you were safe." Bakugo said and smacked your thigh.

"I was worried too. I stayed home to see if you came back though, sorry." He laughed. As he finished you heard the front door open and in a flash you were being hugged by your green haired friend.

"Y/n. I'm glad you're safe." He smiled and then you were soon being hugged by all your friends and classmates plus Shinsou, Eri, and All Might. You realized everyone cared for you and you started crying.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys... I love you all." You said a chuckled.

"It's fine... just don't leave again. Please y/n the air isn't the same without you." Mina started crying too. And then Ochacko and Tsuyu. Everyone let go after a good ten minutes and you went inside to see Shoto sitting on the steps. You hadn't seen MoMo yet which was probably a good thing for the country's sake.

"Hey..." you said sitting next to him. He side hugged you and took it the sweet scent of your hair.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I shouldn't have believed her. I should've waited for you to come home." He said calmly. "I've thought a lot about it and if you don't want me back I'm fine with that. I just need you to know I'm still in love with you just as much as the first day we met." He kissed your head. While you two were touching you could see color but it didn't feel good to you right now. When he let go the world went back to grey. You'd have to kiss to see color without him again but your heart wasn't in the right place. You were fine with that.

"I'm not leaving you permanently Todoroki. I just need time and space while I work past my trust issues. Once I do that we can restart and be happy again." You said decidedly.

"Thank you... for telling me that. This is selfish but I hope you work fast. You mean too much for me to let go." He stood. "I'll go away now. Talk later?" He asked.

"Yeah... later..." you smiled lightly. You heard him go upstairs and then stood up to take a deep breath. Only for you to get tackled by a certain teacher named present mic.

"Y/n!!!!! Totally rocking I see you're back!" He yelled happily.

"Calm down mic... she's returned but she's not here yet. Let her readjust. In the mean time we have things to discuss in my office." The disheveled teacher said to you.

"Right... my punishment. Let get it over with Aizawa." You said walking behind him. Once you reached the room he closed and locked the door.

"Let's start with MoMo." He said

"She had it coming." You said defensively.

"You're not being punished, shut up and listen brat." He said angrily. "Since she tried to steal your soulmate, which is very illegal, you can choose to file a lawsuit, get her kicked out of school, and her status can be removed." He said.

"No, despite her being the worst I can't ruin her life over a kiss. It was my fault for being with him." You sighed.

"Y/n... he's meant to be yours. You had every right to be with him. You have every right to take away her things legally." He tried to reason with you.

"I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to me. Cant you just like... move her to class 1-B?" You asked. He shrugged.

"Yeah I guess we can do that." He nodded and moved on to the next subject. "Now you won't be suspended or expelled but you're going to be out on house arrest and an anklet with a tracker will be on you at all times for the next month." He said and handed you a blank band. It didn't look like an anklet but he assured you there was a mini tracker inside.

"And last order of business. Are you going to take Shoto back as your soulmate?" He asked.