Thats a big willy... sorry mirio.

Today in class Bakugo and Todoroki weren't there. They were getting their extra classes. But you were introduced to the big three of UA. Neijire Hado, Mirio Togata, and Tamaki Amajiki.

"Ok Tamaki you go first." They said. You were bursting with energy because you already knew of Tamaki. He was sun eater, your favorite hero in training. He was teamed with Fatgum.

"I- I can't. I want to go home." He groaned as he turned to the wall. You were disappointed but not surprised by his shyness. As the other two were introducing yourself you couldn't help but think about him. You decided to use telepathy on him.

"Hey sun eater, you don't know me but I think you're a pretty great hero!" You said with your mind's voice.

"Eh- who are you? How can I hear you?" He thought back to you." He was still against the wall.

"Seat 16. I just thought it'd be nice to help your confidence a little. But I meant it when I said you were a good hero." I spoke through his head.

"Thanks... I just hope you don't hate my friend after today. He's planning on showing his powers off probably..." he whined in his mind.

"I am not doing any fighting. I'm too powerful to fight him." You laughed in you head.

"You're confident."

"That was a bad joke sorry. I just don't want to accidentally hurt someone."

"Oh, well looks like he's planing on showing off now." He sighed in his brain and shook his head, disrupting the connection.

"Ok let me show you my power!" The blonde said enthusiastically. And then you were off to gym beta. Show you his "power" he did. You sat out the match but somehow still managed to see his junk as he was attacking left and right. He beat the whole class.

"Sorry if you saw my Willy... my quirk allows me to go through thinks but at the cost of my clothing." He laughed.

"Hahaha!" You laughed hysterically at Jiro. She looked scared for her life.

"It's not funny! You try fighting a naked man!" She yelled.

"Honey... we weren't fighting exactly but I've been taken down by a naked man before." You laughed even more now. She punched your arm.

"Gross y/n! I didn't want to hear that!" She yelled.

"Sorry! Sorry!" You laughed harder. You fell over laughing and everyone got worried.

"Hey wait I know you!" Mirio said as he came over and shook your hand. "You're that girl who can have any power she wants! I saw you in the sports festival. You did great." He said shaking your hand with a smile.

"Thanks?" You said still wiping tears of joy from your eyes.

"So could you make a permeation quirk that works with thing you touch too? Like clothing and people?" He asked.

"I mean probably. I don't really have limits to what I could make up." You said honestly.

"Cool! Me and you should go head to head!" He offered.

"No thanks... I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate me touching another naked man." You said. He cackled at your innuendo and then asked if him and the other two could take you from class for a while. Of course mr.Aizawa was glad that you were no longer his problem so he agreed.

"Where are we going?" You asked

"Probably just back to our dorms! We can have tea and cookies." Nejire answered for him.

"Hado you should let the person being asked answer." Tamaki said aloud.

"It's fine. So sun eater what's it like working with Fatgum?" You asked.

"Torturous. He's always embarrassing me." He whined.

"Maybe I'll join his agency for my next internship." I smiled.

"Please do... maybe you can take his attention off of me for once." He half joked.

"Maybe, Kirishima was going to join too but I don't know if he'll take two of us on." I said sadly. "If that's the case then I'll just stay here and let Kirishima go hang in the city with you guys." I smiled softly. I didn't want to be the reason he was not able to fulfill his dreams.

"I can talk to him. Since I have my full hero liscence, I can take one of you as my intern." He suggested

"Wow! You guys became fast friends!" Mirio said putting his arms around both of us.

"She's nice."

"He's cool."

You both said at the same time. It was a coincidence but it looked like the two of you were meant to be friends after all.

"Anyways... it's actually getting late, the sunshine setting. We walked around longer than I thought we would so you should get back to your dorm!" Mirio said enthusiastically.

"Alright then I'll see you three stooges later!" You laughed and skipped away. On your way back you ran into Shoto and Bakugo coming home early from their classes. They had all kinds of scratches and bruises.

"Hey y/n." He said hugging you lightly and wincing at the pain.

"What happened to you boys?!" You asked.

"Nothing bad, don't worry about it shitty y/n." Bakugo said going inside.

"He's right, just classes. We're fine." Todoroki smiled and opened the door for you. "Where we're you coming from?" He asked as you both entered.

"I made some new friends with some third years. They were pretty cool. They're called ✨the big three✨" you answered with sparkles in your eyes.

"And what exactly does that mean. I don't speak emoji." He laughed as you two walked up the steps together, talking about your day.

Timeskip

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID AFTER THAT?" You cackled.

"What did he say after that babe?" Todoroki asked while staring at you contently. He loved you happily telling him about your day.

"He goes.... hahaha sorry... he goes 'sorry if you saw my willy' and Jiro looked terrified." You were tearing up laughing and he was laughing too. He didn't understand what you saw as funny but he lughed along because you were laughing.

"It's not funny y/n... I did not want to get an eye full of some rando's dick!" She yelled defensively.

"Jiro stop I'm already laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!" You laughed hysterically.

"I'm gonna kill you..." she said menacingly and you stopped laughing. She left and closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry! Jiro no come back!" You yelled. She didn't. As you went to get up Shoto grabbed your waist and pulled you back down I'm onto your bed to cuddle him.

"Don't leave me here alone. I want to hold you forever cause I missed you so so much." He said placing lots of kisses on your cheeks.

"I missed you too..." you said squeezing him tightly.

"Good." He kissed your nose and you stayed there for a while before getting dinner.