After story for the people who love them

You wake up in the middle of the night again. Your body had gotten so used to waking up at odd hours to care for you and Shoto's hungry or wet baby that over the past few months you'd still kept waking up. You were very routine as a person in your adult years  so readjusting to your 2 year olds sleeping through the night was rough for you. You sat up and sighed, rubbing your temples with a lack of sleep. You felt your husband move closer and wrap around your waist.

"Babe... why are you up?" He asked gruffly from tiredness.

"I'm too used to Aiko waking up this hour." You said. He sat up and looked at you in the eyes.

"Ok... lay down and I'll help you go back to sleep my queen." He said pushing you back on the bed. He used his quirk to warm you and before you knew it you were back asleep. Two hours later there was crying in the toddlers room.

"Oof..." you said and sat up. He layed you back down.

"I'll get it. You stay." He kissed your head and jumped out of bed. You were laying there and soon heard her stop crying, then the door opened and he layed back down, this time with your guys' sleeping daughter between you.

"What's this?" You giggled quietly.

"About that, she had a nightmare that we weren't here when she woke up... I had to bring her in here with us I felt so bad..." he raid rubbing her dual colored hair. She, like him, had half and half hair but it split horizontally instead of vertically. The underside of her hair was white and your color hair as the topside. You three fell back asleep together in the warm bed as a happy family.

Timeskip

Your daughter came home from her first day of first grade giggling and happy.

"Was your first day amazing Aiko?" You asked pinching her cheeks.

"Yes mommy I have news!" She said hugging you. You gave you husband a questioning look and he shrugged.

"She refused to tel me anything until we were both here..." he sat next to you two in the couch.

"Ok ok be quiet. Today I made a friend! He's so pretty mommy he has blonde hair and green eyes! She gave me a big hug too!" She laughed excitedly.

"Gr- green eyes?" Shoto stuttered

"You saw color... when he... hugged you?" You asked shocked.

"Yes! It was so beautiful mommy!" She hummed.

"Honey... that's great..." you smiled and hugged the little girl. Shoto hugged you two too.

"Such a young age..." he sniffled.

"Are you crying?" You laughed and pushed him.

"Yes! My five year old already found her soulmate. She's gonna leave us and get married!" He sobbed out. "My little snowflake don't leave us..." he squeezed her.

"Ok daddy... ok let me breathe." She hit his shoulder and he let go.

"That's cute... you're such a good dad Sho, my love." You smiled and he kissed you.

"Wow can I kiss Evian?" Aiko grinned.

"Absolutely not." And "No way." Were your responses at the same time.

Another timeskip because um plot reasons

It was the day of their first play dates. You'd be meeting him and his parents. Your daughter's soulmate that is. There was a knock at the door and Aiko answered it. The boy wrapped her in a tight hug and twirled her around, making her giggle.

"I'm guessing you're Evian?" You said squatting down to the boy. He nodded.

"Yup! I can see why Aiko is so pretty! She has a pretty mommy too." He gave you a high five then ran out of the door with her to play on the swing set in the front yard.

"Nice to meet you. I'm his dad." A man said in front of you, sticking his hand out. "His mom won't be coming. She's... quite the party animal." He laughed. Shoto came up behind you with his hands on his hips and shook his hand instead of you.

"I'm her husband. Number two hero. Nice to meet you." He said with an annoyed voice.

"Yes..." he laughed awkwardly. "They get along well..." he said next. You sighed at the two men's awkward interactions.

"Tea? Water? Vodka?" You asked. They both answered for tea. 'Great... dads...' you thought to yourself. After a while of warming up to each other you three were getting along. The children ran inside, took of their shoes, and went to her play room. You three talked some more and eventually Evian came downstairs, carrying a sleeping Aiko.

"She caught on fire." He said with a scared expression. He still carried her though with all the strength and invulnerability in him. Apparently he had both of those quirks.

"Let me see her..." Shoto picked her up, still on fire and calmed her while she slept. "Must be some kind of nightmare." He chuckled. Once the fire was out he layed her on the couch.

"Well that's fun... it's getting late buddy. Say your goodbyes." His dad said. They did and left. After an hour she woke up and looked around.

"Hi sweetie... how do you feel?" You asked, feeling if she was still warm. Shoto came beside you and smiled at his daughter. He placed a hand on her knee.

"You have a fire quirk... maybe more I'm unsure yet." He said. She smiled then frowned again.

"What's wrong?" You asked. She pet her dads hair.

"Who was gonna tell me that daddy's hair was red?!" She huffed. He stood up with fire exploding from his left side.

"That bastard... they're only five." He said monotonely.

"Shoto it's ok... calm down." You tried to calm him while holding the girl.

"He kissed her! Not my snowflake. She's transferring schools... play dates are monitored... I'm gonna kill the kid." He looked scary angry.

"Stop it! We're gonna kiss anyways!" Your daughter hopped up and punched him in the knee and then ran upstairs to her room. She made sure to slam the door. He just looked dumbfounded.

"That just happened... where did she get that temper?" You asked putting you head on his shoulder.

"You. You're feisty." He laughed and kissed your head. "Let's have another." He smirked.

"Absolutely not." You laughed. He laughed too.

"Bet seriously... please?" He gave puppy eyes. You sighed.

Uh this is the end. Lmk if you want more after stories.