Side story part one

This takes place before the training camp arc but after the two heroes movie. If you don't consider the two heroes movie canon then sorry, ignore that part. Ps this is long and doesn't pertain to the story so if you don't want to read it you don't have to :)

You had gotten special permission to leave the country to visit your family over summer break, unfortunately it was because Endeavour was escorting you. He'd taken the opportunity since he knew he could bring Shoto with him too.

"Y/n, I hope you're not nervous on planes." He said as you relaxed in your seat between him and Shoto.

"Seeing as how I never used one I am. But I'm more nervous to have Shoto around my mom. She gets a little over zealous when it comes to my soulmate. Kinda like you but worse." You said flatly. Shoto snickered at the comment.

"How could you not have ridden a plane? Didn't you use one to come to Japan?" He asked with a twitching eyebrow from the previous statement.

"My dad teleported me here. He's a hero so he's allowed to do those kinds of things." You shook your head and smiled a little. When you landed he'd be greeting you and driving you guys to the old mansion you'd grown up in.

"Passengers, the plane will be taking off, please buckle your seatbelt and prepare for take off." The attendant said in Japanese. As the plane was lifting into the air you squeezed Shotos hand.

"It's alright y/n. Just a little shaky." He smiled at you.

"Thanks..." you said and relaxed into your seat. Once you did Shoto offered you an earbud and pointed to the screen ahead of him in the seat's head. You took it and he of course put on your guy's favorite movie. It was super colorful and your mom directed it. An attendant came around offering refreshments about 2 hours into the ride. Enji was in the bathroom.

"Would you two lovely newly weds like champagne to celebrate?" She asked holding the bottle.

"No, we're not married and we're underaged." You said honestly. She apologized.

"How about a soda? Is that fine?" She asked you said yes and thanked her. You drank the soda and she came around to dispose of the cup later. After another 3 hours and a few movies he fell asleep on your shoulder. It was dark outside since you'd flown into another time zone.

"If you look out your windows well be flying past the glowing ocean this evening." The intercom said. You looked out the window but he noticed you move and woke up.

"Are you ok?" He asked turning your head to look at him.

"Yeah, just looking out at the ocean... it's pretty." You said honestly. He smiled.

"You should get a little rest, you'll be jet lagged if you don't." He said pushing his chair back into bed mode (did I mention that you guys flew first class? No? Well he has a nice reclining chair that's attached to yours for story purposes)

"Ok..." you gave in and layed on his chest. He didn't like that and just pulled you on top of him. His dad was in a different section of first class, presumably because he was hoping something would have happened between you two. After a long rest you both woke up in america as the plane touched the ground.

"Are we here already?" You asked groggily.

"Yup, it's time we get up." He smiled and kissed your head. He sat up with you still on his lap, with a cute little smile. He loved sleeping with you on him, it was his favorite position since he could feel your entire warmth on him. The plane stopped and Enji got you both up and out. Soon enough you left the airport to see your dad waiting at the front door.

"PAPA!!" You yelled excitedly. You let go of Shotos hand and practically tackled the older man leaning against his car and smoking a cigarette.

"Hey kiddo! I see you brought my old friend and his son!" He laughed and shook Enji's hand.

"Yes I did. But let me introduce you to him properly. Dad, this is Shoto." You walked over to the obviously taller boy. "I'm sorry I took long to tell you but he's my soulmate, we're together." You said in all English. Shoto looked confused as he was deciphering what you were saying (it was an earful. He knows English but he was still groggy from the plane ride) Enji just smiled proudly. Your dad made a weird face and walked over to the boy.

"You better not ever hurt her little guy. That's my precious child. My sunshine, stars, and moon. Treat her like a goddess." He said in Japanese so he could understand easily.

"I will. She's my everything mr.l/n, believe me." He said with a determined face.

"Alright then! Let rock and roll!" He said in English and slapped his back roughly in a dad like way.

Timeskip baebeeeeeeee

"Y/n! Shoto! Welcome home!" Your brother, Jax, yelled hugging you both tight. "How has my favorite couple been doing?" He asked cheerfully.

"Just fine." Shoto answered with a smile.

"More than fine you goofus. We're great. The house looks so nice in color, I'll admit." You laughed.

"Mom is out right now with work but she'll be home in a few minutes, how long are you guys staying for?" He asked.

"Three days. School starts again next week." You shrugged.

"I'm home!" You heard the familiar feminine voice sing from the front door. You opened the door to the lving room and went into the front hall of the large house to greet her.

"Hey mom..." you said with a smile.

"My... MY BABY!!!" She yelled as the ran to hug you, tears in her eyes. The rest of the family and house guests came out into the front hall too. The double colored boy caught her attention in particular.

"Hi mom..." Jax sighed as she didn't even look at him.

"Yeah yeah... y/n who's this boy? Did you find your soulmate? ARE YOU GOING TO COME HOME AND SETTLE DOWN WITH HIM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE A HERO!?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes mom, he's my connection but info not intend on staying more than three days in this god foresaken hiuse. We're both training to be heroes. We agreed to talk about marriage and family after we're adults and stable financially." You glared at the taller woman.

"Y/n that's not fair!" She whined "your darn brother refuses to give me grandchildren for atleast five years I thought you could've-" You stopped her and put your finger over her mouth.

"Shut up. I don't want to talk about children. I'm 16 mom, so just let me be 16 for god sake. Otherwise I won't bother coming back anymore" You then walked away back into the living room. Shoto followed close behind.

"That was a little harsh. She's still your mom y/n." He said quietly in your ear while the adults left to the kitchen so your mom could cook dinner for you all.

"I know, but if you're not threatening her her won't listen. She's pushy like that. I'm starting to regret coming back here already." You said. Your voice cracked a little form the stress your mom always put on you. Though she said she supported your dream of being a hero you know she didn't like it and would rather you settled down and became a mom with a suitable, reliable job. She was traditional in that sense.

"Just breathe ok? Don't go into panick mode on me." He smiled and kissed your cheek lightly. That calmed you down a little and you took a deep breath. Just then someone came into the room.

"Who are you?" The little girl asked.

"I'm Julian's daughter. Who are you?" I asked the little girl that was glaring at me and Shoto.