Ending because god knows i cant go on

5 year timeskip.

It's your wedding day. You hear a soft knock on the door. "Y/n are you dressed?" Your fiancé asked as he peaked through the door.

"Yes Sho. I'm dressed." You giggled. Reminiscing on the past? He asked as he picked the photo from your hand. It was the graduation photo of you, him, and Mina.

"I still miss him... I wish he'd have been there..." you sigh, thinking of Bakugo.

"Stop talking about me like I'm dead shitty bride!" He said flicking your ear. You laughed.

"Well you should've came to our damn graduation instead of cruising around america for a damn job with my dad!" You yelled at him playfully.

"Whatever. Shoto you have to go, it's almost time." He said, pushing the man out.

"Wait! A kiss for good luck!" He smiled and turned around to kiss you, then knelt down to your visible baby bump and kissed that too. "Daddy loves you little snowflake..." he said softly then stood and ran out. You laughed at his silly games and sighed.

"So when's you and Ei's wedding?" You asked and sang and teasing song.

"Ughhhhh whenever he wants stop bugging me." He sighed and handed you off to your dad who was silent the whole time.

"Thanks for coming dad." You smiled.

"No problem sweet y/n." He smiled back. As the music started Codi and Eri skipped down the aisle throwing flower petals, jax's young son toddled down the aisle with the rings, and you followed. You saw the bright flowers arranged in each row. You smiled when you saw Mina, Uraraka, and Jiro in your bride maids line. Then you looked over to see Shoto tearing up with Deku flat out Bawling behind him as his best man. It was nice to see all your old friends form hero classes in one room plus your family and his family. Even Touya FaceTimed form jail to see his little brother marry his soulmate. He was getting the right therapy and talked with them in the phone twice a week.

Aizawa (who was surprisingly registered) said the vows and you both slipped the rings on eachothers hands and kissed. Then the reception. Uraraka caught the bouquet and blushed at Deku. Blah blah blah, reception party stuff minus alchohol because y/n is pregnant.

Two year timeskip after that ;)

Shoto is holding your two year old in his hands as he waits for you to return from hero work. You guys fluctuated throughout the week and you went one day, he went the next. It was a good strategy. He was rocking the toddler in his arms and she was talking nonsense to him. He acted like he knew what she was talking about and played with her. When you were home for the night you caught him feeding her ice cream.

"Shoto Todoroki. I know you're not feeding Aiko ice cream at 7 in the night." You scolded him.

"I am... I'm sorry my love." He said and kissed you.

"Mommy!" She smiled and jumped into your arms. She loved her dad but you were her favorite.

"Hi my little witch." You spun her around and tapped her nose.

"Halloween! Halloween!" She cheered as she remembered her favorite holiday in three months.

"Yup! Lots of candy and daddy gets to put you to sleep that night too!" You cheered. She laughed.

"You torture me." He whined.

"You love me." You kissed his lips.

"Absolutely right!" He smacked your butt and grabbed it tightly making you laugh.

"Mommy I wanna smack your butt!" She insisted.

"No no no. That's only for adults my little snowflake." Shoto sweat dropped.

"No fair!" She pouted.

"Life isn't fair munchkin. Bed time." You kissed her head and brought her to her room where everything was a muted blue color. She loved it. You said your goodnight and then went to bed with your husband and lived happily.