Trouble

It's been four days since she's left UA. She was calming down a lot and didn't cry over it anymore. He decided it's time.

"Y/n can we talk?" The winged hero said leaving the kitchen with her favorite hot chocolate recipe.

"Sure..." you said with a monotone voice. Everything was officially colorless again.

"I think you should go back to the school. At least hear the full story. It's been four days and you seem stabilized again." He noted.

"I don't want to. I don't think I want to go back at all Keigo..." you said feeling your heart wrench.

"Y/n you have to. I've babied you enough. It's time to stand up on your own and just face the music." He said sternly.

"Don't tell me you're siding with them. You're supposed to be my frienddddd!" You shook him.

"Friends don't let friends do this self pity bullshit
y/n. Get your ass out of bed and put on your uniform." He threatened.

"Or what?" You asked with a glare.

"I don't know but I'll figure it out. In any case I have work to go to. You better not destroy my building while I'm gone you little fucker." He laughed

"I couldn't harm a fly." You sighed.

"Mhm..." he said suspiciously. He got up and put on his costume, then left through the terrace.

Timeskip

"Yeah, she's alone right now. Well at least she didn't set herself on fire when I tried to talk to her this time or cause an earthquake to distract us from it. Yeah. Yeah I think she can handle it." He said to the person on the other line. He swooped down and landed in front of the school. He went inside and to the principals office to summon the two people she hated most. Once Nezu agreed to call them down he turned on the tape recorder.

"Hawks... how is she? Is she happy?" He asked as soon as he entered the principals office and saw the bird.

"She's fine. We're here to talk about something else. Sit." He said glaring and the boy and girl with hatred laced in his eyes.

"Well I have class so hurry up." MoMo said annoyed with life at this point.

"I'll go at the pace I please. Let's start with the beggining of the story. Shoto, what happened." He said.

"MoMo asked me if she could talk. She said something happened with her soulmate but she didn't feel comfortable talking about it in the dorms. We were supposedly meeting him at the cafe. She asked me to sit close because she was afraid of how he'd react. When I did move closer she pulled out her phone and took the picture of her kissing me. When I didn't return the favor I thought she'd sent it to y/n and ran back to UA to talk to her. You probably heard about how she reacted from her." He finished his sentence.

"And is that how your account of the situation goes ms.Yaoyorozu?" Hawks asked clearly.

"Something like that. Except I didn't kiss him. He just grabbed my face while I was trying to take a friendly photo." She argued.

"You're a damn liar my hands aren't on your face on that picture." Shoto said, heating up in anger.

"Show me the picture." Hawks said.

"I deleted it. It bothered me." She lied again.

"Let me be more clear... lying won't be tolerated. So I need the whole truth or I can't help your situation either ms.yaoyorozu." The principal said. "I could instead get security tapes instead and she'll be even more angry with you for telling lies. After that there's no protection we could offer." He said threateningly.

"Fine? You want the truth! She stole him from me. I loved him longer than she did and she stole him as a soulmate. So yeah I kissed him. It's not like she'll believe your words anyways." She admitted finally.

"Oh dear well they're your words, not mine!" Hawks said pulling out the tape recorder and ending the recording.

"Destroy that! That's extortion for personal gain! I could sue you with my father's lawyer!" She reached for it. She missed.

"Miss y/n could sue you for being a home wrecker and attempting to take her soulmate. That illegal you know and your family will be stripped of their money, status, and properties if y/n gives her consent to that. She could start a new family with someone who makes her happy, maybe even Shoto if she forgives him." Hawks said stating the law. She crossed her arms.

"Right. Then at least let her know I'm sorry for what I did. I don't need to go loosing Todoroki and my family in the same week." She turned and left back to her class. Shoto was silent in his chair.

"Why are you helping me?" He asked.

"Do you want me to say some sappy shit like 'because you two were happy together' or the truth?" He asked.

"The truth please. I'm tired of lies." He answered.

"Because if she's unhappy enough she could turn on us and destroy the entire country, then move on to do it again in the same day. I wouldn't be a hero if I let the world end because of a jerk like you." He scoffed

"I'm not a jerk. I love her." He looked up with anger spilling out of him.

"You shouldn't have gone alone with her then. It was a suspicious story, maybe you're not a jerk but just an idiot." He said finally, then left. He was going to fix things since she didn't want to. He knew it wasn't his place but what worse could he do other than care for his little y/n?