Good job

"How'd it go?" Midoriya asked as soon as I entered the dorms.

"Perfectly. She's on a fast track, she's gotten control of it mostly and didn't harm anyone. She even turned it off on her own." I said happily.

"Wow! That's amazing!" He looked in awe.

"Yup." You thumbs upped and skipped your way to Shotos room. You heard him, a breathless mess in his room. You knocked first of course.

"D-don't come in. Give me a minute." He stuttered.

"It's just me love. Are you ok? You sound hurt?" You asked.

"Oh... um... do you want to help me then?" He said slightly stressed.

"Sure just unlock the door." You said. He did. You went in and closed and locked the door behind you. "So where does it hurt?" You asked looking for where he might be in pain. Your eyes drifted downwards and you noticed ✨the✨ tent in his pants.

"I know what you're thinking. It's gross but I can't stop thinking about you..." he covered his face with his arm. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He finished his statement.

"Nothing is wrong with you Sho... it's normal to feel sexual urges. You're a teenage boy..." you said caringly.

"You don't understand y/n... I want more than that... I want you to..." he stopped his sentence.

"To what love?" You asked with an amused expression. What more could he want from you?

"I want to try something new... ok?" He looked in your eyes with the blunt statement.

"Ok... what exactly do you want to try?" You asked. He thought for a minute.

"Are you willing to let me surprise you with it?" He smirked playfully as he took off his shirt.

"I guess..." you said. He smiled and started undoing yours. He started off kissing you and slowly moving your pants down, then undoing your bra. He played with your body for a minute and then decided to move on and took off his pants and yours along with both of your guys' underwear. When he finally got you fully undressed he moved your leg apart and inserted himself. He let you adjust and started moving slowly.

"Shoto... go faster please..." you hummed and he quickened. Soon he was going his fast pace and you were both moaning, grunting messes. He was slamming into you and enjoying every bit of it.

"Ok... just... a little bit more..." he grunted out as he felt you start to reach your limit. You came on him and he chuckled. Then you felt his hands go down your thighs. One was heated and the other was cold.

"Ahh Shoto... that feels weird..." you said as he kept pushing himself further in.he lifted your leg over his shoulder like he did before and went harder and deeper in you. "Mmnm ahh ahhhh Sho... hah... Shoto..." you moaned extra loud as he went the deepest he's gone. His hands were still two different temperatures, making their way around your body like it was a garden.

"You like this?" He said and pinched your nipple. You nodded breathlessly and felt yourself knot up for a second time. You came again.

"Shoto... this is too much... hah ahhhh..." you moaned out.

"You said you'd let me experiment baby... just a couple more things..." he exhaled. "You took your pill right?" He asked. You nodded. He saw your tired, red face and instantly came, right inside of you.

"Is that what you... ah... were waiting for Shoto?" You asked, hoping he'd give in now. It's been almost an hour now.

"Nope... now that I've pleasured you..." he started saying while pulling himself out of you. You looked at his massive, throbbing dick and wondered how it fit it inside of you. "It's your turn to pleasure me..." he smirked and layed down.

"How am I supposed to do that?" You asked. He patted his lap.

"On top..." he said. You knew immediately what he meant by that. You positioned yourself the right way and sat so he was inside of you. Your rolled your hips as he held them. After a few second you started bouncing. "That's right... good job princess." He moaned as you got quicker. You felt your body tense and shake, you came while riding him. He lifted his hips to remind you of him still being there and wanting you.

"Ahh Shoto... I'm so tired..." you whined as you slowed down. You felt his hands change temperature on your hips again as he tried to keep you energized and you sped back up. After two more minutes he came in you again which sent a wave of pleasure through you so you released once more with him. You like the feeling of being on top of him and feeling him in you from the bottom.

"That's a good girl... stay on my dick." He said as you didn't bother moving off of him. He put his hand on your belly and smirked. "I'm right about here..." he said. You laughed at his ridiculousness and got off of him to lay on the bed... you released three or four times with him and he over stimulated you with his quirk. There were four rounds all together. He was really relying on you tonight. You liked tonight though. It was rough and long and felt great.

"Shoto... are you ok?" You asked. No answer. You look up at him and he's sleeping, passed out. You put your hand on his face. "You're cute when you're needy." You smiled. You heard your phone ding. And checked it. It was Bakugo.

Angry Pom Pom
I was about to go up there and tell you two to shut the hell up. Thank god you finally stopped.

You
Omg I'm sorry Bakugo... we'll be quieter next time.

Angry Pom Pom
Good. Fucking sex addicts.

A/n: yes I know they're only in highschool but you have to understand that highschool is when people are their most sexually active. If you don't like it don't read it... just my opinion. Anyways anyone who is sexually active in highschool use protection like condoms or birth control (like y/n) be responsible. Much love ❤️