Family knows now.. frick

"What? No! I was looking for a romantic date." I laughed.

"Oh, I feel ridiculous now." He laughed

"Don't, I would've thought the same." I brought him over to the table and chairs where there were already two lemonades waiting. They hadn't been there long guessing from the condensation.

"It is really nice in here. I could see how it would be romantic." He smiled. We talked for a little bit maybe twenty minutes when a butterfly landed in my hair.

"Awwe that looks so cute. Let me take a picture of you princess." He said. Then paused.

"Now that's a cute face." I said taking a quick snap of his expression.

"My turn now before the butterfly gets away." He said and took a picture I wasn't expecting. I looked silly but he liked it. He would've posted it if I didn't tell him not to.

"But why not you look so cute!" He whined.

"Because I look bad Sho! I don't like it. You can keep it but don't show anyone please?" I begged.

"You do not look bad. That's an insult to my taste if you say you look bad." He crossed his arms.

"Then I'm insulting your fast buddy boy cause that is one ratchet ass photo of me." I laughed. He didn't like that because before I knew that he stood up and started walking away.

"Are you seriously leaving cause I don't like a photo?" I stood and followed him.

"Yup, I'm leaving until you say you're pretty." He said trying to find a way out. There was no way though unless you wanted to swim.

"I can't lie to you. That's unfair." I rolled my eyes "and you're being childish." I added. He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"I can't do this anymore." He said. I felt my heart break.

"What?" I said angrily. He wanted me so badly but now he can't- my thought was interrupted by him pressing his lips to mine. I get the world around me fade away as I put my hands on either side of his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued kissing him. When we finally stopped he smiled.

"Sorry I needed to get that off my chest." He said. "And next is this." He smirked as he fell backwards into the water with me, still in his arms. When we resurfaced he laughed at me.

"That's so mean!" I splashed him. He splashed me back and laughed.

"You're too cute when you're angry. Let's go home and wash up baby girl." He said smoothly. I decided it'd be easier to teleport back home then to walk out of here dripping wet so I wrote a note for the bot guy and eft it on the door. Then we teleported back to the house, specifically my room. When we looked at how ridiculously soaked we were we laughed and shared another kiss.

"Ah welcome home soulmates." We heard Fuyumi say from behind us on my bed. We turned to see her arms crossed, smiling, and an eyebrow raised.

"Shit. Don't tell dad." Shoto sighed.

"I won't, but I'd like to know why I wasn't informed? You guys are so cute together. I'm kinda hurt!" She layed backwards.

"Let us dry off first then we'll explain." I said and went into my drawer and handed him his sweat pants, underwear, and a shirt he left behind one night. Nothing ✨weird✨ happened but we just fell asleep cuddling and he woke up in here before school. He forgot the clothes here.

I got changed in the room while Shoto got changed in the his room next to mine. Fuyumi waited outside the room. When I was finished they both entered. She sat on the bed while we were on the floor. We told her the whole story, including the date we just went on today. Actually it was out first real date. We were busy until today or just forgot about things like that and stayed at home rewatching movies together.

"And so that is what happened..." I huffed out a final breath.

"That's a lot. How did you keep it a secret for so long?" Yumi asked.

"Honestly I don't know. We barley spend any time apart. Like at all. Actually we were just sitting on the couch last night together... and you saw us." I laughed.

"In my defense I was sleep walking." She excused her lack of vigilance.

"That is true. She's a sleep walker." Shoto smiled.

"Ha! So there isn't a ghost you jerk! It's just her!" I lightly slapped his thigh. He put his hands up.

"You caught me! Don't kill me." He laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Heh... it's been a while since I've seen him so happy around here... thanks y/n. For making my brother happy again." Fuyumi said happily then laughed as he was tickle attacking me. I almost peed myself laughing.

Timeskip time biotches

It was dinner and we sat at the table awkwardly. Fuyumi was smiling to herself trying to keep the secret form Endeavor.

"Y/n. I have an important meeting tomorrow. What color should I wear to impress them? They're young people so you should know." Enji finally said.

"You'd probably look best in red, it would go with your hair well-" I stopped mid sentence and realized what I was saying. I'd gotten to used to colors.

"So you found your soul mate? And you're currently not touching anyone so you've kissed them?" He asked like a proud parent. Little did he know he'd be my dad in law sooner or later if fate had anything to do with it.

"Yes..." I said quickly and returned to eating my food.

"Who are they? I'd like to meet them. I consider you like a daughter now that we've been so close you know." He said with an evil grin.

"Jesus dad, you've already met him." Fuyumi said and smacked her hand over her mouth.

"Fuyumi!" Shoto yelled.

"I'm so confused? Is it that Midoriya boy? He seems like a good match for y/n." He said cluelessly.

"No Endeavor, it's me. I'm her soulmate. If you actually paid attention to your children you would've noticed during training but you couldn't give a shit less." Shoto said all grouchy from the comment about Midoriya being a good match for me.

"Shoto this isn't the time for sarcasm." He said still clueless.

"Enji that wasn't sarcasm. Me and your son have a connection. And a strong one too." I said and crossed my arms. Now I'm going to have to work through another insecurity because of that stupid prick Enji.