12

Author's P.O.V

     "Xinyi really dances great at her age" Chengxiao said. "How long have you been training?" Chaeyeon asked Xinyi. "Almost/more than 3 years I think?" Xinyi said. "Wait- really?" Chengxiao asked. "I thought you only trained for 2 years or so" Chengxiao added.

     "I was an SM trainee before going to bighit" Xinyi said. "Oh~" Chengxiao and Chaeyeon nodded. "So you trained with NCT?" Chaeyeon asked. "I didn't train with them because they already debuted when I arrived at SM Ent but I met them a lot of times" Xinyi said.

"Wahh, when did you exactly start dancing?" Chaeyeon asked. "I started when I was 10, I trained with my friends" Xinyi said. "Zhenning and Jiayi?" Chengxiao asked. Xinyi nodded and Chaeyeon looked shocked. "Unine?!" Chaeyeon asked.

     "Yep, they're my childhood friends" Xinyi answered. "Woah Daebak" Chaeyeon said. "She even trained with TXT" Chengxiao said making Chaeyeon shocked again. "Seriously?!" Chaeyeon asked. The two girls nodded and laughed.

     "Wah, you have a lot of idol friends don't you?" Chaeyeon asked. Xinyi nodded and smiled. "She's really close with Soobin sunbaenim" Chengxiao said. Xinyi smiled and said "Of course he took care of me when I was a trainee" Xinyi said.

     "I hope our friendship would be the same even though we weren't in contact for a year now" Xinyi said sadly. "I'm sure he hasn't forgot you yet, you guys were friends since trainees after all" Chaeyeon said.

     "Soobin sunbaenim doesn't seem like the forgetful type" Chaeyeon said. The three of them nodded and "Let's sleep now aegis" Chengxiao said tapping Chaeyeon and Xinyi's shoulders. The two nodded and went to their bed. Chengxiao closed the lights and went to sleep as well.

Time skip: Next morning

     It was already morning Xinyi got out of her bed and woke up her unnies. "Chae unnie~ wake up~" Xinyi said shaking Chaeyeon slightly. "Mhmm~" Chaeyeon answered. "Wake up unnie~" Xinyi said. Then Chaeyeon sat down slowly rubbing her eyes.

     Xinyi smiled and walked towards Chengxiao. "Xiaoxiao unnie~" Xinyi said laying down above Chengxiao. "Mhm~ 5 more minutes~" Chengxiao said. "Andwae~ Ireona~" Xinyi said playfully hitting Chengxiao's butt.

     "Arraseo arraseo~" Chengxiao said. Xinyi nodded and went to the bathroom to do her stuffs. When she went out she saw Chengxiao back in her bed again and Chaeyeon waiting for her to finish. Chaeyeon entered the bathroom while Xinyi walked towards Chengxiao.

     "Unnie!! Wake up!~" Xinyi said at Chengxiao's ears making Chengxiao seat in shock. "Yah! You scared me!" Chengxiao said and whined at Xinyi. "Unnie~ Don't sleep again, we have to practice today~" Xinyi said fixing her bed.

      Chengxiao nodded and finally sat down for real. After Xinyi fixed her bed she told Chengxiao that she will wait for them at the living room. Chengxiao nodded and waited for Chaeyeon to get out of the bathroom.

     After a few minutes Chengxiao and Chaeyeon went out of their room and walked towards Xinyi. "I'm hungry~ Let's eat" Xinyi said pulling the two girls to the pantry. They got their food and went to the table where the other trainees were.

     "Morning~!" Jungwon said walking past them to the pantry. "Morning Jungwon!" The trainees greeted back. After Jungwon got out of the pantry he sat down in the spare seat beside Xinyi. "Annyeong~" Jungwon said while sitting down. "Annyeong Wonnie" Xinyi said while eating.

     Then the trainees continued eating while chatting. After they ate they went back to their rooms and took a bath. After they took a bath they went to the dance practice room. While they were practicing they noticed that the new I-landers were making slow progress.

     The other I-landers decided to help them since they looked like they weren't getting much of the choreography. While the other trainees were taking a break Chaeyeon and Xinyi helped the other trainees to learn more about the dance.

     Choerry, Yeojin, Karin and Rena got the dance easily but Sumin and Lucy had a hard time learning it. When the other trainees came back they practiced again as a team. While there were 2 people heading towards the ground.

     They opened the ground and entered the room. The trainees were shocked and bowed down towards them it was Rain and Doobu. Rain told them to gather around him. The girls were on the right side while the boys were on the left side.

     Rain talked to them for a while and continued to their performance. The boys had some problems in the dance break of their song. Doobu helped them in that part while Rain helped the girls with their vocals.

     After Rain and Doobu checked them they advised them to practice the hard steps more. Then they left and the trainees continued practicing again. Sung Deuk, Zico, and Music director Pdogg were the ones who went to I-land.

     The trainees were shocked and they gathered all together with the Girls in the left side and the boys in the right side. They all bowed down and said "Annyeonghasaeyo!". "Annyeong! I'm producer Zico, and I'm here for I-land's midpoint check" Zico said smiling.

     "Annyeong! I am the performance director, Son Sung Deuk" Sung Deuk said with a serious face making the trainees nervous. "Annyeong! I'm Pdogg, music director, and I'm looking forward to it." Pdogg said with a small smile.

     "The new I-landers, how are you doing? Are you guys adapting okay?" Zico asked the trainees. The new I-landers raised their hands and nodded. "Sunoo? how is it?" Sunoo raised his hand in shock and nervousness.

     "Ah yes, well, there were some friction at first..." Sunoo answered. "Friction?" The other trainees smiled slyly at Sunoo. "Maybe not friction, but we were having a hard time to get used to eachother" Sunoo smiled.

     "So that took us some time but we got through it well" Sunoo added. "Would you say practicing team work is well? In order not to get the same result as last time, there are somethings that everybody has to work on" Zico said seriously looking at the trainees.

- TO BE CONTINUED –