𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

┌──☾❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─┐

❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫❞

└───❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚☾┘

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘✧ ✦ ✧∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Yuki angrily shoved the chives rice ball down Kyo's throat, but the stubborn orange-haired boy was refusing to even swallow a single bite. They both glared at each other as they stayed in a stalemate, neither of them backing down. He was already quite annoyed earlier in the day when Kyo refused to eat Tohru's cooking because it had chives in it, but this was simply taking the cake.

"Yuki-kun, if you continue Kyo-kun is going to die," Shigure commented, opening his newspaper to read the local news that was going on. Although his comments may be for Kyo's sake, he couldn't care less because the two of them would get into a worse fight that would destroy his house. He really did not want to interfere with the two of them otherwise he would be stuck repairing his home.

"Kyo-kun!" The sound of a familiar voice echoed through the halls as the girl shoved the door open, she looked down at Kyo as Yuki pulled back, sparing the boy of his punishment. "K-Kyo-kun. . ."

Tohru appeared from the halls, looking over at the living room to see the girl nearly crying at the sight of Kyo. She wondered if she was part of the Sohma family considering that she was able to call him by his first name. Before she could say a word, the girl violently punched Kyo through the house, breaking the door to the outside. Yuki quickly sidestepped to avoid getting into the crossfire, he sighed underneath his breath while Kyo flew towards the ground.

The dark brown-haired girl leaped over the table, grabbing onto Kyo's leg mid-air before he could drop, "I was worried, you jerk!" She spun him around in the air, the weight of his body was nothing that she was unable to lift.

Tohru awkwardly watched as the mysterious girl nearly flew into the air, using Kyo's rotating body as the rotor blade to a helicopter. Shigure sighed, the desire to beat the hell out of Kyo was growing but he restrained himself on the inside.

"Time to replace the doors," Shigure said, his voice doing a poor job of hiding his disappointed voice, "why is everyone so fond of breaking my house?"

Tohru sweatdropped, trying to figure out a way to address the situation but Shigure waved her off, "oh, don't worry about it. That's just how Kagura expresses affection. Do you know how little kids harass the people they like? Same thing here."

"I-I see. . ." Tohru wanted to think that this was normal, but frankly the way Kagura was spinning Kyo around made the inner workings of her stomach sick, "but, er, she seems to have completely changed personalities. . ."

"She gets like that when her emotions are running high. Especially with Kyo." Yuki added, "she may not act like it, but she's two years older than us."

"And she's part of the Zodiacs." Shigure looked out to the door, Kagura still beating the poor boy to a complete pulp.

Yuki tilted his head to see that Tohru's eyes were sparkling in excitement, it almost sent him shivers down his spine at her enthusiasm being so closely similar to yours. He shook his head, it wasn't a good time for him to start reminiscing about the memories when Kagura might destroy the rest of the house because of Kyo's four-month disappearance.

"I knew it! What year is she?" Tohru asked, looking at Shigure with a smile and eagerness to know about Kagura's animal form.

Shigure turned his head at her, setting down his newspaper on the table, "I think you'll get it if you watch her for a while."