Chapter 2

No one's POV:
As the 4 continued walking Robin and Regina walked to their friends while Henry and Roland walked to theirs.

Regina's POV:
"Hey stupids" I say walking up to Emma, Ruby, M&M, and David.

"Hey!" M&M squeals hugging Robin and I. "You two ready for Junior year?" She asked with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I have been ready" I chuckle a little. High School is good without the drama that is.

"I have to go find Marian I will see you in class, ok?" My smile immediately faded from my face as he said that. I don't really like him talking to her because they had feelings for each other and something is off with her.

"Yea, ok I will see you later" I give him a fake smile. He kisses me on the lips and walks away. I watch him before looking at my friends again.

"Try to at least give her a chance G" David told me. He was always trying to tell me to get along with her but I just can't.

"I am trying D but I can't" I say with a little whine.

"Why don't we forget about Marian cause I don't like her either and go get our schedule for school?" Emma said quickly, she knows I hate the thought of Marian. We all agree and went to get our schedule.

Robins POV:
I walked till I found Marian standing with Graham, Jefferson, and Milah.

"Hey Marian" I say while giving her a hug. And then shaking hands with the rest of her friend group.

"Hey Robin. Where is Regina?" She asked kinda annoyed.

"She was with Emma, Ruby, M&M, and David" I replied.

"Oh well should we go get our schedules?" We all agreed and went to get our schedule. As we got them I see Regina standing with the group. I start walking over to her till someone grabbed my arm, I turn and see Marian.

"Why don't you stay with us?" She said with a smirk.

"No thanks Marian I am going to see what their schedules are. I will see you later." I say pulling my arm back and walking over to Regina and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She squeal a little but put her hands on top of mine.

"Can I see your schedule?" She asked. So I handed it to her. We have all classes together besides 2 I have weighs 2nd period while she has activities. And when I have Business class, she has speech and debate.

"Mmm Robin and I have all classes together beside 2" Regina says handing my schedule back.

"Lucky David and I only have 4 classes together" M&M said. We went though all of our schedule and surprisingly we all have 1st period together which is Algebra 2.

"Good morning class. My name is Mr. Gold and I am your Algebra 2 teacher for this year." He said "I will be assigning seats today. Whoever you're seating by will be your partner for the entire year." People groaned as he said that. "Now now I don't want you guys choosing your friends and leaving others out" people still groaned at the thought.

I was partnered up with David, Regina was with Ruby, Emma and August, then M&M with Killian.

Regina's POV:
Class started and we got partnered up. I am not happy about it but I got to be with Ruby at least. About 15 minutes into class Marian walks in. Great just the person I need in this class.

"You're late. Care to explain why?" Mr. Gold asked coldly

"I had to talk to the principal. I am sorry" she said batting her eyes. Pathetic she will do anything to get out of trouble.

"Sure. Anyway since you're late you can be partners with Regina and Ruby. Go take a seat next to them" Mr. Gold isn't the one to take her crap. But being partners with me! WHAT?! I look at Emma and she looks at me. I just roll my eyes and she understands. The crazy thing is that it is like Emma and I can read each other's minds and Ruby too. Ruby just takes my hands and gives it a small squeeze. I just give her a faint smile then look at Robin who is giving my an apologetic smile.

"So I have to be partners with you" Marian says with attitude.

"Switch seats with me" Ruby whispers. So we do and now she is seating in between Marian and I.

"Ha. You change seats because you think I am going to hurt her huh?" Marian asked.

"No I did it because I know Regina would hurt you and we don't need that it is the first day of school" Ruby says kinda loudly but still a whisper.

"Whatever you two are talking about can wait till after class. Now listen" Mr. Gold said and they went silent.

"Thanks Rubs" I whisper in her ear.

"No problem Gina" she gives me a smile.

The day went on. Marian and I have 3 classes together. Which is super exciting. Not. The group decided to meet up at Granny's after school and just talk.