Chapter 15

Robins POV:
Senior year came around, and we are in December now only a week left before Christmas break. But all I can think about is proposing to her. I haven't talk to my parents or hers about it sense I talked to the guys about it. I'm just wait for the right time. Anyway Regina's due date is February 23, a little over two weeks after her 18th birthday. My 18th birthday was November 13th and Regina took me to dinner and I finally got to find out the gender of my baby. I'm having a little girl, which I am excited for because now I get two girls to protect in my life.

When Regina went to find out the gender of our daughter she won't let me come because she wanted it to be a birthday surprise. So I waited two weeks before finding out I was having a daughter. We yet to have a name for our little girl but we are working on it.

Right now I am at Regina's parents house well David and Killian took the girls to Granny's and distracted them. I am going to talk to then now because I want to get it over with and propose before she gives birth to our daughter. My heart feels like it is about to come out of my chest I am so nervous.

"Robin you seem nervous. Why?" My mom asked.

"There is something I need to talk to you 4 about." I say rubbing my hands together.

"Ok. Is something wrong with our granddaughter?" Cora asked worried.

"No. Gosh no the baby is fine and so is Regina." I say. They all sigh. "This is more about me ask Regina to marry me." I say whispering the last part.

"You want to marry my daughter?" Henry asked.

"Yes. Yes I do I have sense August." I stated.

"Finally! Henry you owe me $50." Cora squealed.

"Paul you also owe my 50," my mom said. The men sighed and gave them $50.

"What is going on?" I questioned confused on what just happened.

"We made a deal. Vivian and I agreed that you would want to propose to Regina soon. The men disagreed and said that you would want to wait till the baby was at least 1 or 2 years old." Cora stated proudly.

"So you guys are ok with this?" I asked hesitate.

"Oh Robin, if you are asking for mine and Coras approval you have it. I know you would treat Regina right. I see it in your eyes how much you love her. And let's face it all of us were waiting for you to ask for her hand in marriage, we just have been waiting patiently." Henry said. I was in complete shock, I don't know what I just witnessed. But I am sure happy about it.

Just as the conversation ended the group walked in and I told mine and Regina's parents not to say anything about the proposal. Regina came over to me hugging me and putt her head on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you come to Granny's with us bubba?" She ask in a tired voice.

"Because I had to finish a few things." I lied.

"S'okay" She slurred and now I know she is definitely tired.

"Why don't you go up to your room and take a nap. I know you are tired," I say.

"No I am ok," she said shaking her head before closing her eyes.

"Well we are going to go. We have homework to do." Mar said.

"Ok bye guys." I say.

"Bye," they all say before leaving.

"Why don't you take Regina to her room then come back down to talk." Cora said.

"Nooo," Regina whined griping my shirt tightly. Ever sense the incident and her being pregnant she has been clingy and it was cute.

"Would you like me to stay with you while you take a nap?" I asked already knowing my answer.

"Yes, please?" She said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes and her lip in a pout.

"Ok," I say.

"You spoil her," our moms say at the same time shaking their heads.

"Yup, and it isn't going to end." I chuckle walking Regina up the stairs and into her room.

She went into her closet. While she was in there I took off my shoes, socks, and shirt, and put on some basketball shorts that I had left here, before laying on her bed and getting comfortable under the blankets. About a few minutes later Regina comes out in one of my shirts and a pair of her shorts on. She got into the bed before trying her back to me and coming closer. I just spooned her and within 2 minutes she was out but before I know it I was right behind her.