良い | route a

good ending

TODOROKI LOOKED BACK AT the umbrella, a lost look in his eyes. He glanced at Bakugo again and saw the determined look in his eyes, the blond's words ringing in his head again. And I know she wouldn't want you going down like this. She wouldn't want this. Y/n would never want this. Shoto didn't waste a second, placing his palm in Bakugo's.

The blond was quick to pull him forward and away from the crumbling ceiling, its rubble landing right where Todoroki was just a second ago. This time, the dual-haired boy could hear his cursing much more clearly. "Holy shit," He muttered before letting out a grunt, Dark Shadow wrapping around him and harshly pulling him (as well as Todoroki) back.

They landed, skidding their asses on the pavement. They shakily stood up, watching as the Yuuei building crumbled right in front of their very eyes. "Where's Aizawa-sensei?!" Midoriya had suddenly broken the silence, looking around frantically for their teacher. Soon enough, the black-haired male revealed himself, coughing harshly.

His scarf was covered in soot and he cleared his throat, letting out a sigh. "No casualties other than a few minor injuries." Everyone let out a sigh of relief, sharing looks with one another. Bakugo finally looked over at Todoroki, bopping him on the head harshly. "You're so fucking stupid!"

Todoroki sighed, running a hand through his messy hair. "I know."

Bakugo grinned at his answer, "Glad to hear you fucking admit it, Icy-Hot."

Shoto hummed, letting out another sigh as he glanced down at his ash-covered uniform.

"But I'm also glad you're okay, shithead."

Todoroki smiled slightly at that, "Thanks, Bakugo."

"Anytime, dipshit."