悪い | route b

bad ending

TODOROKI LOOKED BACK AT the umbrella, a lost look in his eyes. He glanced back at Bakugo, seeing the determined look in the blond's eyes. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, smacking the boy's hand away as he moved away from him. He was quick to jump over a burning beam, ignoring the shouts from the desperate male and his classmates.

This, this was the warmth he craved. 

He smiled fondly, picking up the umbrella again as it heated his hands. There was something comforting about it, knowing that you're just minutes, maybe even seconds from seeing the love of your life again. Shoto let out a sigh of content, clutching the umbrella tightly as his heart pitter-pattered.

Whether it was excitement or happiness, he couldn't tell.

Finally, with this, his mind could finally rest.

For so long, he felt so cold and lost.

The fire had given him so much; it gave him an opportunity, it gave him warmth.

A bitter laugh left his lips. "Maybe I don't give Dad's quirk as much credit as it deserves," He muttered to himself, seeing how the fire compared to his own briefly before glancing up at the prominent cracks in the ceiling. The dual-haired boy's hair was brushed away from his forehead as he gazed up with a smile.

"I'm coming, Y/n." He said, the ceiling finally crumbling and crushing him.

Finally, he felt free.

Finally, his mind was at ease.

Finally, he felt warmth.