Disclaimer

I am not the creator of the characters, backstory or the plot. This is an alternative storyline which I created after episode 9 for the K-Drama Start-Up, released 2020. There are few reasons why I decided to write this. I wanted to share those reasons with everyone before anyone starts reading it.

1. The story proceeds after Episode 9 of the show, after the point when Dal-Mi comes to know the truth behind her letters.

2. I could've started it after the last episode, but 10th episode infuriated me. They gave a very negative impression to Han Ji-Pyeong's character, basically making him a murderer. Everyone knew Dale Mi would end up with Do San because he's the male lead, so why make Ji Pyeong that bad guy?

3. I was kind of in the middle of choosing between Do-San and Ji Pyeong. But that scene just automatically chose for me, which I hated. At no point in the story did they make his character that cruel. He was a realist and came on a little harsh on Samsan Tech, but still you can't blame him for that. He has earned his status and money with his vision, so if he felt he shouldn't invest in a company which has no future, I don't see the problem there. He must have had his experience too.

4. This story will proceed with Ji Pyeong as the male lead instead of Do San. The show has already taken care of that ending.

5. Dal Mi and Ji Pyeong will get their romantic moments. So, if anyone has a problem with that, they shouldn't proceed with this story.

6. This story may not allign with rest of the episodes of the drama as it is being written with the ongoing timeline. Till then on 10 episodes have aired.

Start Date - 16th November, 2020
End Date - ~~~~

Start Date - 16th November, 2020 End Date - ~~~~