THE BROKEN SLYTHERINS.

Time skip to the first dinner of the school year in the Great Hall

Being a Slytherin herself, Aishwarya sat down at her respective house table surrounded by her fellow housemates. However, she noticed a particluar pale skinned, blonde haired Slytherin not being his usual self. I mean by now he would have at least made one comment towards Potter but, here we are, nothing, zilch. Instead, the boy had his hand on his chin, supporting himself, and was looking rather out of it and seemingly scared? Having no personal vendetta towards the Slytherin, Aishwarya made a mental note to keep an eye on him as in her mind no Slytherin got left behind.

After the rather dull and boring dinner, everyone was sent off to their respective dorm rooms and got ready to go to bed. Aishwarya being her studious self, decided to enjoy the peace and quiet of the common room to review some of the reaadings she had done that were due the upcoming week. In doing so, she noticed none other than Draco himself sat by the fireplace alone. Not thinking much of it, she continued with her work until she heard a hurry of footseps passing her and realised that Draco had run out of the common room. With concern filling her, she decided to follow the boy and ended up outside the astronomy tower. Not even twenty minutes after her arrival, she heard the blonde haired boy sart weeping and decided to make herself known in hopes of helping comfort the boy.

Draco, turns around startled by the noise behind him only to find Aishwarya Meadowes, adopted daughter of the deceased Dorcas Meadowes, also known as the Slytherin outcast and Potter's girlfriend. Upon seeing the girl, Malfoy's initial reaction was to be spiteful towards her and mock her for being a blood traitor and dating not only a half-blood but, also a Gryffindor. Upon hearing this, Aishwarya felt the need to correct Draco and said, "Actually, I'm not his girlfriend anymore." This was the first time the brown skinned girl had properly adressed her break up since it occurred and just saying that statement caused the normally strong headed girl to breakdown and start sobbing in front of Draco Malfoy. Seeing this, Draco initially didn't know how to react. He was shocked to say the least, he had expected her to retaliate back, not start crying. After getting over his initial shock, he got up from where he was standing and when up to the small, fragile girl and gave her a hug, one filled with as much warmth the boy could produce in his current situation.

Acknowledging what had just occurred, Aishwarya recomposed herself and apoligised for her actions, "Sorry, I shouldn't be here crying to you when you yourself are not in the best place mentally or emotionally."

The blonde haired boy was surprised to say the least. He hadn't expected anyone to notice, let alone care so, against the quiet darkness that surrounded the two broken teenagers he whispered, "You care?"

"Of course I care whenever someone's not doing well!"

"But, I bullied you all these years. Why are you being kind to me?"

"Yes, you may have bullied me but, I'm sure you had your reasons and if anything it looks like you're going through a lot at the moment so, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here." Seeing the reluctance in Draco's face, Aishwarya further added, "It's ok, you don't have to tell me everything yet or anything at all but the offers there for you to take up and if you don't mind I'm not opposed to meeting up here every night if you need someone to talk to or just some company."

Draco, startled that someone actually cares about him, recomposes himself and finally says "Yeah, that would be nice."