FLUSTERED ENTRANCES.

It had been three weeks since Aishwarya and Draco had talked in the astronomy tower and true to her word, Aishwarya went up there every night and comforted Draco

It had been three weeks since Aishwarya and Draco had talked in the astronomy tower and true to her word, Aishwarya went up there every night and comforted Draco. So far, he had revealed that he was indeed a death eater and was tasked with a impossible mission, details of which he couldn't tell the dark haired girl. Upon hearing this, the girl simply replied "That's ok. I understand you can't tell me but, I am here for you if you ever need me." That was the first time in his life Draco had ever recieved comfort and some form of love whether it be platonic or not and the boy overwhelmed with emotion, started crying. To this Aishwarya simply moved him so his head was now resting in her lap whilst she was played with is blonde hair, trying to soothe the broken boy. Unbeknownst to the both of them, sleep had taken over the two teenagers who ended up staying there the rest of the night.

The next morning, both teenagers woke up abruptly and didn't have time to recall last night's events as they were both now officially late to their first lesson, which just so happened to be Potions with the Gryffindors. If that wasn't trouble enough, at one point the previous night the two teenagers had discarded their outer clothes so, they were now in a hurry to put on their school ties, jumpers and robes whilst also running to the dungeons on the other side of the castle. Aishwarya and Draco both burst into the Potions classroom and were greeted with a room full of students looking between the two of them; taking in their flustered appearances, red cheeks, messy hair, untidy uniforms and the picture being painted in everyone's head was not child friendly to say the least.

To make matters worse, without thinking and already feeling guilty for holding up her class, she apoligised to Professor Slughorn, "Sorry Professor, we overslept."

Professor Slughorn simply replied with "Not to worry my dear, everyone oversleeps sometimes."

As soon as those words left her mouth, Aishwarya regretted it as now she was faced with emerald green eyes glaring daggers in her back as she made her way to her seat. Finally brave enough to look the boy in the eye, she lifted her head up but, didn't miss the look of hurt and jealously that were identifiable on his face. However, all Aishwarya could think about was that he had no need to be jealous, plus they were broken up so why should he care who she was or was not sleeping with?