SLUGHORN'S PARTY.

A/N: Events in this books may not occur in order to provide better convenience for the plot between Harry and Aishwarya

Those deemed worthy and prestigious in the eyes of Slughorn were all now in attendance at his party and most of whom with dates. The only one without a date was Aishwarya Meadowes, she had no one to go with nor was she in the mood to half heartedly pretend to have fun with another guy at this godforsaken party. Well, that's the lie she told anyone who asked her why she came stag but, in actuality she came alone in order to not disrespect Harry as this was the first event that required a plus one since they broke up last summer. To make matters worse, the boy who broke her heart had attended, and not alone. No, his date was none other that Ginny Weasley. When his eyes fell on the gorgeous dark haired girl who had attended the part alone, Harry couldn't help but feel awkward.

His awkwardness was quickly replaced with infacuation and he glanced over Aishwarya and her outfit. Her long ebony hair was curled and done up in a half up and half down hairdo revealing the backless dress that she had worn tonight. The strapless black dress accentuated her front and the tight fitting of her dress showed off her gorgeous figure. It didn't help that Aishwarya had paired this outfit with black heels and a bold red lip that only made Harry wonder how good she would look kneeling for him.

As the party went along, people mingled and talked, Aishwarya kept with Hermione who was constantly trying to avoid her terrible date, Cormac McLaggen. The festivities were soon interrupted when Filch dragged Draco in, who looked angry, and wanting to save him from further embarrasment, she decided to save his ferret ass. "Oh Draco, there you are! I told you to meet me outside half an hour ago! Sorry for the intrusion Professor, seems like my date was running behind," and with that the two left the scene closely followed by Professor Snape who wanted to talk to the two Slytherins and Harry, who was being nosy as usual. Snape then tells Aishwarya to leave, to which she complys, and has his conversation with Draco about the unbreakable vow, not knowing that Harry was listening in and was now convinced that Draco was a death eater.

Time skip brought to you by Barry Allen, the fastest man alive.

Hogwarts was no longer the safest place in the Wizarding World as their beloved headmaster, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was dead. No one was more affected by his death than that of Harry Potter and upon seeing his almost father figure's dead body lying there on the ground against the harsh darkness of the night, the boy broke down and started crying. Wanting to provide some comfort for the poor boy, Aishwarya tried to make her way forwards through the sea of people but, was beaten by Ginny Weasley, who now had the crying boy in her arms. Not wanting to deal with the scene in front of her, Aishwarya excused herself from Hermione and let the darkness of the night engulf her and her broken heart.

A/N: Yes, another one but I just wanted to include a picture of Aishwarya's dress so you could sort of imagine what it would have been like.