WEASLEY IS OUR KING.

No one would have expected Ronald Bilius Weasley to be a decent quidditch player, nor had they expected him to actually have a girlfriend

No one would have expected Ronald Bilius Weasley to be a decent quidditch player, nor had they expected him to actually have a girlfriend. So, when Lavender Brown came along, Hermione was distraught to say the least and the Gryffindor party in honour of Ron wasn't helping.

The bushy haired girl had run off upset after seeing Ron and Lavender practically suck each other's face off in the middle of the Gryffindor common room. Harry had decided to follow his friend as she was the one who needed comfort tonight, not Ron. Thinking the same, Aishwarya had decided to go look for her best friend when she realised Hermione was missing, only to stop in her tracks upon hearing the conversation occurring between the two.

"How does it feel Harry, when you see her with another guy?" asked Hermione.

"Who?" was the only response she got.

"Well who do you want it to be? I know you kissed Ginny but, she's still with Dean and well everyone knows you still have feelings for Aishwarya but, she's been spending a lot of time with Draco recently..."

Instead of saying a specific name, Harry cut off Hermione with a simple reply of "It feels like this."

Unbeknownst to the two, Aishwarya had been listening to their entire conversation and her heart broke. As much as she hated to admit it, she was still in love the with the boy with the lightning scar, emerald eyes and smile that lit up the whole room. The boy that helped her through her trust issues, the one she could count on to get rid of her panic attacks or stop her anxiety and overthinking from controlling her. The boy that she fell in love with despite never having told him and having to hear he kissed another girl, and not just any other girl but, her best friend, Ginny Weasley, broke her.