MALFOY MANOR AND BACK TO HOGWARTS.

The quartet were now deep into their hunt for the horcruxes and had ended up being captured and brought to Malfoy Manor

The quartet were now deep into their hunt for the horcruxes and had ended up being captured and brought to Malfoy Manor. With Bellatrix wanting to torture Hermione, Aishwarya offerred to take her place, despite the protests of Harry, Draco, Luna, Dean, Ron and Hermione herself. However, she couldn't bring herself to see her best friend get hurt. Whilst everyone else was being thrown into the dungeons, Bellatrix had begun to carve the words 'Blood Traitor'  into Aishwarya's dark skin when an unspoken spell hit her, knocking her out, courtesy of Draco. The blonde haired boy then proceeds to help the shaken girl up and releases the prisoners in the dungeon. Dobby, arrives with perfect timing as those who had been hit with Draco's spell were starting to regain consciousness, and offers to help everyone escape. Draco refuses to leave as he deserves to get punished for his actions but, Aishwarya eventually convinces him to come with her and although suspicious, Harry also agrees upon this idea as he owed the boy for saving his one and only love.

Time skip to them returning to Hogwarts with Neville through the secret passageway.

When the quartet and Draco had entered the Gryffindor common room, there was mixed emotions, most were pleased to have Harry back but, were quick to go against Draco asking 'What's he doing here?'. Getting all defensive, Aishwarya states "He's with me!" at the same time Harry bellows at everyone to drop the topic. Once everyone had settled down and a basic plan had been established, Aishwarya whispered in Harry's ear, "Draco and I have some unfinished business to attend to in the Slytherin common room but, we'll meet you at the Room of Requirement to look for the lost Diadem," to which Harry simply nods and lets the girl be on her way.

As soon as she left, Ginny Weasley enters the common room and is lovestruck by Harry and him being here in person, causing Ron to get annoyed and without missing a beat makes a comment about how "I'm her brother and she doesn't even care!"

Seamus then goes on to add, "Well, shes got numerous brothers but, she's only got one Harry who she's in love with."

Ron, with his emotional range of a teaspoon, retaliates "Well, Harry's not in love with her is he? He's in love with Aishwarya!" causing the redhead to run out of the room crying and earning himself a smack across the head from Hermione.