19 YEARS LATER.

19 Years Later

19 Years Later. Harry and Aishwarya ended up married a few years after the Battle of  Hogwarts. Currently, Harry is a Defence against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts and Aishwarya worked in Magical Law at the Ministry of Magic. Their eldest son, James Sirius Potter, was sorted into Gryffindor after his namesakes and was such a troublemaker that Minerva McGonagall considered retiring upon hearing that Remus Orion Potter was to attend Hogwarts this year, followed by Lily Luna Potter the year after.

Draco's first child with Astoria Greengrass was Scorpious Malfoy, attending Hogwarts for the first time along with Remus. His youngest child was his daughter, Aishwarya Malfoy. Whilst Aishwarya Potter was headed towards the Malfoys, she stops when she realises her son has done so but, see's Harry with him and he gives her a nod to tell her's he's got this handled. Remus, being nervous, asks his father, "What if I end up in Slytherin?"

Harry replies, "Your mother was a Slytherin and she is one of the most smartest, kindest, down to earth and loving witches I have ever encountered in my life." Happy, with his father's answer, Remus brings himself to join everyone else on the platform.

In the mean time, Draco introduces, his youngest daughter to her namesake. Aishawarya Potter, introduces herself , "Hi, I'm Aishwarya."

The younger girl, unable to contain her surprise and excitement, jumps up and down squealing, "I'm Aishwarya too!"

To which the elder Aishwarya goes, "I Know."

Draco then explains to will how Aishwarya Potter is her namesake as "she was there for me when no one else was and saved me so, I owe my life to her. I probably would'nt even be here without her." Upon hearing this, the younger Aishwarya runs up to the elder Aishwarya and hugs her tightly to express her gratitude towards the woman that saved her father.

Once all the Weasley, Potter and Malfoy families had conversed and caught up, it was time for them to say their induvidual goodbyes to their respective children. Harry and Aishwarya watched as Remus headed off for his first year as the Hogwarts Express departed from Platfrom Nine and Three Quarters. The woman in question started sniffling to which Harry, knowing how emotionally attached his wife is to their children, says "Don't worry, he'll be back home soon for Christmas."

THE END.