UNINTENTIONALLY CURSED.

Hogsmeade;  one of the many places that brought joy to Aishwarya

Hogsmeade; one of the many places that brought joy to Aishwarya. However, this time around she was still on edge with the golden trio and as a result, had barely spent time with them these past couple of months. Her and Harry had made up slightly but were still treading on thin ice so, when Hermione complained about missing her girl best friend and wanted to spend time together at Hogsmeade, Aishwarya couldn't refuse.

When the quartet arrived at Three Broomsticks, they sat down at an empty table unaware that Ginny Weasley and Dean Thomas were in their direct eyeline or rather Ron's, who had now started complaining about the couple. Harry is also staring at Ginny but not in annoyance like Ron was but, rather in infactuation. Upon noticing this, Hermione was confused and started conversing with Aishwarya with her eyes as if to say 'Are you not bothered by this?' to which the dark skinned girl, as with her eyes, replies 'It's fine, he can move on plus, it's not like we're together or anything'.

Wanting to distract herself, the girl then started looking around until her sight fell upon Draco Malfoy, or rather him entering the girls' bathroom. Excusing herself from the trio, the girl followed him into the bathroom. When Draco realised who had entered, he immediately said "You shouldn't be here."

Understanding the situation at hand, Aishwarya sympathised for the boy and asked "Is this part of your task?"

"Yes."

"Give it to me and tell me what needs to be done, I'll do it," offers Aishwarya, unaware that Draco's task is to kill Dumbledore.

The boy is reluctant at first but, knows that the stubborn girl in front og him would refuse to leave until he let her help he says, "Fine, but please be careful with it," and hands Aishwarya the necklace wrapped up in cloth, which she places in her coat pocket.

When Aishwarya returned, the trio were ready to leave and so the four of them left the Three Broomsticks, all wrapped up ready to face the snow out there. On their way up to the castle, Aishwarya had begun to transfer the covered necklace from her pocket into her bag when a certain glasses wearing boy noticed and questioned her, "What's that".

To this she simply replied, "I don't know actually," and letting curiousity get the better of her, she opened the cloth material to see the gorgeous necklace and touched it whilsst admiring it's beauty but, ended up getting cursed as her body shot up into the air as if she was a puppet being controlled by a puppeteer. The golden trio felt helpless as the girl was in the air in front o them screaming for her life as they had no clue what had happened nor who Aishwarya had given the necklace to her. Eventually, Hagrid had reached the poor girl and carried her back up to the castle with the trio following closely behind and Harry carrying the cursed necklace.