GREAT TIME TO HAVE A WEDDING.

A/N: We're finally onto the Deathly Hallows people!

Amongst all the darkness, Bill and Fleur insisted on having their wedding go ahead as planned and so, it did. Ginny Weasley was in the kitchen struggling to zip up her dress, so when Harry came downstairs, she took the opportunity to ask him to do so. The tension between the two was apparent and once Harry had finished zipping up her dress, Ginny turned to face him and kissed him with so much passion, Harry almost felt guilty for thinking of how differently Ginny kissed compared to Aishwarya. George who had now entered to grab a cup of coffee was furious at the scene in front of him told Ginny to leave as he wanted to talk to Harry alone. "It's obvious you still like Aishwarya and she feels the same so, I don't know what you're doing leading on my sister and hurting Aishwarya at the same time!" He the goes on to say "Harry, you better sort out your girl problems mate otherwise, you're gonna have me to deal with," leaving a rather startled Harry on his own.

Aishwarya on the other hand, was running late for Bill and Fleur's wedding as she, for once in her life decided to go all out and get herself glammed up, as she wasn't certain if she would survive the war and didn't want to die not having made an effort. It was apparent that this extra effort payed off as she ran into the tent where the wedding was being held, everyone was staring at her. She was wearing a periwinkle blue coloured dress that rested on her shoulders. Her slighly puffy mesh long sleeves had slits in them showing off enough arm to have the boys all drooling. The dress also had a single leg slit, where the cut off left very little to imagination and to say that Aishwarya was a very attractive eighteen year was an understatement. If Harry thought her at Slughorn's party last year was gorgeous, he had no words to describe her tonight as his eyes followed her every move when he thought she wasn't looking despite his date being Ginny Weasley. Across the room, even though most of his attention was being taken up by Hermione Granger, Ron noticed the stolen glances between the non-couple.

All hell breaks loose when the Death eaters crash the wedding and the quartet apparate to London, courtesy of Hermione. Once they had gotten changed out of their fancy weddung wear and into much simpler muggle clothes, they headed to a small cafe to discuss their next moves. Amongst this conversation, Hermione brought up how they had forgotten to celebrate Harry's birthday to which Aishwarya pulls out a small velvet black box from her pocket and hands it over to the boy in question. "What's this?" he asks confused.

To which the girl simply replies, "Your birthday present," but before Harry could open it, the quartet were under attack again.

A/N: Here's a picture of Aishwarya's dress for the wedding.