Chapter 26 - Hallucinations

Gentle strokes tickled my face, fingertips lightly enticing me to open my eyes. They opened upon Stiles who laid in the bed beside me.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" I muttered, trying not to fall back asleep.

"Scott let me in", he answered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Why?" My eyes betraying me and closing as I drifted back to sleep.

"I've been thinking about our kiss".

I was pulled back awake by this. "You've been thinking about our kiss?"

"Of course I have". His fingers danced across my skin and moved over to my lips, lingering over them. "In all this madness thinking about your lips on mine comforts me and helps me escape from my worries. The thoughts have consumed me and now that I know what your lips taste like, I just... I want to... screw it".

He crashed his lips onto mine, something we had both been longing for. I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, pulling gently on his hair, a playful moan escaped his lips. He threw his body on top of mine, his hands gripping the sides of my face. His tongues brushed against my lips, begging to enter. I parted my lips allowing his tongue to roam my mouth.

"Emily... Emily", the sound of knocking on the door broke our kiss.

"Wake up Emily", Stiles said, I chuckled lightly confused at this.

"What?"

"Breakfast is ready", his voice sounded more like Scott's. I gasped as the realisation hit me, my body awakening from this dream. I was dreaming, Stiles wasn't actually thinking about the kiss, in fact in reality he didn't even want to talk about. My stretched my arms out and let out a pitiful sigh, I was fully awake the dream slowly fading in my mind.  I opened my eyes to see the sunlight creeping into the room, I sighed heavily reluctant to wake up and get back to reality.

"I'll be down, in a minute", I yawned.

I heard footsteps leaving from behind the door as Scott walked away. I harshly rubbed my eyes before swinging my legs out of the bed. I put my hair up into a bun and grabbed a spare robe from behind the door, wrapping it around my body.

The aroma of bacon and eggs caressed my nose, causes it to lightly twitch as the delicious smell. I could hear the bacon sizzling on the pan as I walked downstairs. Scott sat at the table, sipping his on a glass of orange juice. "Apple or orange juice?"

"Apple juice please". I slipped into the seat next to Scott as he poured me my drink.

"How you feeling?"

"well rested, I haven't had a good nights sleep like that in a while", I replied as Melissa brought over our plates filled with eggs, bacon and sausage. "This looks delicious, thank you so much".

"You are welcome, now I'm going upstairs to have a bath and relax, after the night we had I need it", Melissa said sweetly.

I chopped down on some bacon, stuffing my mouth with the warm food. "Someone's hungry", Scott remarked.

"Shut up", I said playfully nudging his shoulder.

"How's your head?"

"It's a bit sore but much better than yesterday". Melissa had taken the glass out of my cut and cleaned it, I wouldn't have even realised there was still glass there if it wasn't for her.