Edmund is stupid, We Are Being Chased by a Psychopath and Her- Ooh! Presents!

We ended up rushing out of the door, with Mr. Beaver, looking for Edmund. Lucy tripped and fell. I helped her up.

"Hurry!" Peter yelled. I decided it would be easier to carry Lucy, so I put her on my back, wincing from the cut still on my back, and continued on. We approached an incline. With the extra weight of Lucy, we were the last ones to make it and what we saw made me want to cry out in terror. A huge palace that looked like icicles took up much of the colossal ravine. I set Lucy down.

"Holy shit."

I squinted and saw Edmund, approaching the door of the palace.

"EDMUND!" Lucy screamed. I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shh, they'll hear you!" Mr. Beaver hissed. Peter launched forward, trying to get Edmund, but I tackled him.

"Logan, Peter! Are you ok?" I looked up and saw Mr. Beaver peering down at us. Peter and I scrambled to stand

"Yeah, we're fine," I muttered. Mr. Beaver looked at Peter.

"You're playing into her hands!"

"We can't just let him go!" Susan exclaimed

"He's our brother!" Lucy hissed.

"He's the bait! The Witch wants all four of you!" Mr. Beaver bellowed.

"Why?" I asked.

"To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!"

I stared worriedly at the palace. Even if Edmund was a dick to me and his whole family, I had promised Mrs. Pevensie to keep him safe.

"This is all your fault!" Susan said, reeling on Peter.

"My fault?" He exclaimed

"None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me in the first place!" Susan yelled.

"Oh so you knew this would happen?"

Susan sighed loudly, glaring daggers at Peter.

"I didn't know what would happen. Which is why we should have left while we still could!

"Shut up both of you!" I yelled.

"None of your arguments is going to save Edmund's sorry ass. And don't look at me like that Peter, we are in a perfect situation where I can swear!"

"She's right," Mr. Beaver said.

"Only Aslan can help your brother now."

I turned calmly to the beaver.

"Then take us to him."

Then I heard a wolf howl.

"Holy Aslan, we've got to run!" Mr. Beaver exclaimed. We ran back to the den where Mrs. Beaver was.

"Hurry momma, they're onto us!" he said.

"Oh right then!" Mrs. Beaver said, bustling around the room, gathering supplies.

"What is she doing?" I asked, annoyed. She smiled at me.

"Oh, you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry."

"I'm cranky now!"

"Do you think we need jam?" Susan asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Only if the Witch serves toast!"

Then I heard the barking right outside of the den. The wolves started tearing apart the Beavers' lovely home.

"Fucking god!"