A Happy Ending With Thrones, Fancy Titles, and A Trip Back Home

The next evening, we were led to Cair Paravel, the palace, for our coronation. Soldiers and our friends were all standing in formation while Aslan led us down the aisle. I fidgeted with my dress, hating every minute of wearing the itchy fabric.

However, I still smiled at friends, giving a laugh when I saw Oreius, standing proudly at the end of the line. I then turned my attention to the five thrones in front of me. On the left and right, there were two thrones. But in the middle, stood a throne, taller than the rest.

My throne.

We each took our places and Aslan started speaking.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant."

I smiled as the beavers waddled up, holding two cushions, Mr. Beaver holding the larger one with 3 crowns. The faun I knew as Mr. Tumnus followed right behind. He picked up a silver crown that looked like a wreath and placed it on top of Lucy's head. Lucy smiled happily.

"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just."

Edmund received a silver crown.

"To the radiant Southern Sea, Queen Susan, the gentle."

Susan received a golden wreath.

"To the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent."

Peter received a golden crown. Lastly, Mr. Tumnus turned to me.

"And to the winds all across Narnia, I give you General Logan, the Strong."

I kneeled as a black crown shaped as thorns was placed on my head. I glanced at the others and we all sat down.

"Once a King, Queen, or General of Narnia, Always a King, Queen, or General." Aslan said.

"May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

The crowd started chanting.

"Long live General Logan! Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!"

I smiled happily and laughed with the others. We were going to rule as best as we could. I was going to be a good General.

15 years Later....

"Come on Phillip!" I urged. I was chasing after a white stag with Lucy, Edmund, Susan, and Peter and we were almost upon it.

"Sorry, not as young as I once was," Phillip panted. I patted his side, coming to a stop

"Logan! You ok?" The others asked, circling back around.

"Yeah, just catching my breath," I answered. Phillip shot me a grateful look.

"That's all we'll ever catch at this point," Susan grumbled. I laughed, dismounting.

"Very funny. I-"

There was a lamppost. Covered in Ivy. And it looked very familiar.

"What is this?" Peter asked quietly.

"It seems familiar," I whispered.

"As if from a dream," Susan said.

"Or a dream of a dream," Lucy commented. She gasped.

"Spare Oom!"

Lucy started to run off.

"Luce," I called, running after her.

"Not again," Susan groaned. We followed Lucy through thick bushes, I could barely see anything.

"Lu?" Peter asked.

"Come on!" She insisted. I felt something soft brush me.

"These aren't branches," I commented.

"They're coats," Susan whispered.

"Susan, you're on my foot!" Peter growled

"Peter move off!" I yelled.

"Stop shoving Logan!" Edmund grunted.

"Stop it!"

We fell forward, out of a door, and onto wood floor. I gasped, seeing the others' faces. They were so young. I looked down at my hands. Smooth, like a child's.

A door opened in front of us and we all looked up, recognising the old professor.

"Oh!" he exclaimed

"There you are! What were you all doing in the wardrobe?"

I exchanged looks with Peter.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you sir," I smiled. He tossed me a ball, the one that had broken the window, yes I remembered! The professor grinned.

"Try me."