It's Battle Time. Get Ready. No More Funny Titles. Get Your Serious Face On!

A griffin swooped overhead, passing over our army which was on one side of a massive field. I fidgeted with my outfit.  "Relax kid!"

I was riding Phillip the horse, who had taken a liking to me. I patted his mane.

"Ok Phillip, I'll try," I whispered in his ear. Just then, the griffin landed next to us.

"They've come, my lieges," he panted.

"In numbers and weapons far greater than our own,"

"Numbers do not win a battle," Oreius said comfortingly.

"No, but I bet they do help!" I remarked.

Rooooar

I squinted my eyes. A minotaur was on the other side of the field.

"Holy Aslan!" I breathed out. The griffon was right. The Witch's army was massive, much larger than ours. And the Witch. Seeing her in her chariot, pulled by two polar bears and wearing her elaborate outfit, made my blood boil.

"She murdered Aslan," I growled.

"That bitch is going to pay."

"Shut up, Logan," Peter muttered. He drew his sword. I followed his movements. Horns blew and our army cheered loudly. The minotaur on the other end of the field roared and the battle the witch's forces began to advance. I turned to Peter.

"I... I'll see you on the other side," I spoke quietly. I then lowered my chainmail mask and signaled for the griffins to start their attack. They dropped boulders on enemy forces, however, some were shot by archers. I turned to Oreius, on my left.

"Are you with me?" I asked.

"To the death," he answered. I turned to Peter.

"You ready?"

He nodded.

"For Narnia and for Aslan!" I yelled with Peter. We charged forward on our horses, toward the opposing side, our army following us.

Time seemed to stop. We were right in front of an army of mythical creatures. I might die. I took a deep breath. But it was for Narnia. For my new friends. For my family.

Time seemed to unfreeze and our forces collided. I slashed at a white tiger, and gutted a minotaur. I moved on to help a couple of fauns who were taking on a giant. I sighed. This was going to be a long fight.

After a while, I patted Phillips' side with one hand while I stabbed a dwarf with one of my swords with the other hand.

"You ok?" I asked. Phillip panted.

"I'm fine,"

But I could tell he was slowing down. Without a miracle, Phillip wasn't going to last much longer.

SQUAAAAAAAK

I looked up and saw a magnificent red and black bird, swoop down, light itself on fire, and create a wall of fire between our forces and the Witch's. I quickly took out a flask of water and poured some of it into Phillip's mouth.

"We have to keep on going buddy, the Witch is going to get through eventually."

As if she heard me, the Witch's polar bears shot ice at the fire, extinguishing a section of it.

I frantically searched for Peter on the battlefield, shrieking when he rode up next to me. We exchanged a look.

"Fall back!" I yelled.

"Draw them to the rocks!" Peter added on as a horn blew. As we retreated, our archers shot arrows, killing many of the Witch's soldiers. However, a lone arrow hit Peter's unicorn. Peter was launched into the air and hit the ground.