Oreius is an awesome horse man, Aslan is dead, and Edmund is good at peptalks

We had been running for hours. Actually, more like Oreius and the others were. He had offered to give me a ride, and we were zooming after the wolf, me on his back. I really liked this horse-man. It was dark so I could barely see.

Clang! Clang!

I squinted my eyes and I saw, ghastly beings, making weapons. The camp. Oreius lowered down, letting me dismount.

"I know you are against killing living beings based on your past reactions, but your job is to get to Edmund. You might have to kill." Oreius warned. I nodded.

"I must have been tired earlier. I... I've actually killed someone before," I admitted, barely audible. Oreius nodded.

"Now charge!"

I ran out with Oreius. I immediately saw Edmund, tied to a tree. His eyes widened when he saw me. I pulled out my swords, slashing at two dwarves trying to stop me. With one cut, Edmunds bonds fell to the ground.

"Logan, what- I mean- How?" Edmund stuttered. I slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up. Get off to the side, to bushes over there. Run away again and I will actually murder you." I growled. Not wanting to test me, Edmund followed my orders.

"Think you're going anywhere?" A new voice said.

I whipped around to see a dwarf. Not wanting to kill him, I tied him up to the tree.

"That's for tying up Edmund, motherfucker."

I turned around to survey the battleground. Everyone was dead. Oreius motioned for me and I grabbed Edmund by the ear and dragged him to Oreius.

"Now be quiet until we get back," I muttered.

We arrived back in the morning. I ignored Edmund's calls and walked with Oreius silently back into camp. Edmund, defeated, had been summoned by Aslan.

"Logan!"

I turned to see Peter. I gave him a small smile and gestured with my head to where Edmund was speaking with Aslan. Peter walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you ok?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Logan!"

Susan and Lucy came tumbling out of a tent.

"Guess what! Peter got crowned a knight of Narnia!" Lucy exclaimed.

"And-"

"Luce, shhh," Susan said, gesturing toward Edmund.

"Edmund!" Lucy exclaimed, launching forward, but I held her back. However, the damage was done. Aslan and Edmund turned to look at us. Aslan nodded to Edmund who started walking toward us. Aslan followed closely behind. I frowned worriedly at Edmund. I hadn't noticed how many cuts he had on his face. Had I been too harsh?

Edmund came to a stop in front of us.

"What done is done," Aslan spoke.

"There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past."

He then walked away.

"Hello," Edmund said awkwardly. Lucy gave him a hug which he surprisingly returned, with a smile no less! Susan proceeded too and Edmund hugged her! Both sisters in a span of seconds!

"Are you all right?" I asked quietly.

"I'm a little tired"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"As you should be. Getting kidnapped? You have guts Edmund, I'll give you that," I laughed. I walked forward to give him a hug, but I hesitated.

"Is it ok if I hug you? I know I'm not your sister or anything..."