1. The Recurring Dream or Nightmare?

This text=Dream People
This text=(Y/N)'s perspective/POV

"How dare you!"-shouted the mystery women once again.At this point the words went from soul piercing to 'Alright, alright I think they get it you cow', as (Y/N) had heard them some many times before.

"I understand you may refuse to believe us but I assure you it is true, ???????????????"

"Shut your mouth, you foul prick and get out out of my house."-Although no matter what this will always be my favourite part whoever you are.

"Oh I'm so sorry sweetie I didn't see you there"-said the mystery woman.

"Whatever weirdo 3, 2, 1"

Once again at the same exact moment (Y/N) awoke.Staring at the blemished white paint and the small cracks in the ceiling.
Once again (Y/N) repeated the same questions

"Who are you?"
"Who was the 'foul prick'?"
"Why in the ever living shit was I in your house?"

Thanks for making it this far.I hope you enjoyed this although it was short but I hope (as the expression goes) it was 'short and sweet'.

For anyone who may be confused at parts this was a flashback of sorts into (Y/N)'s past, even if the finer details are blurry to him.

Note: "Whatever weirdo 3, 2, 1" was not said by past (Y/N).Think of the dream/flashback as more of a pensieve moment.